Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Dyer's Collection-Asian Mega Drive/Sega Dreamcast & Other Random Stuff!

dyer60

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
AGName
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
Finally after 5 years of searching I picked up The Adventures of Batman and Robin and completed the Mega Drive Asian “Teal” sub set!!!! Boy am I happy today.......

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Reactions: Getta Robo

dyer60

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
AGName
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
A few more things from the Asian Mega Drive collection, what do you collect when you are struggling to find Asian releases? Well buy a factory case of Asian games! This is a box of 6 Mega Games 1, fun fact: the manuals didn’t fit inside the cases so were packed separate, they also have the distributer stickers from Game Galaxy in Thailand.

spacer.png
spacer.png

dyer60

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
AGName
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
Some more PAL variants, an alternative artwork version of Talespin and the German version of Thunderforce III (essentially the US version with an additional German language manual)

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Getta Robo

Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
Getta Robo
AG Join Date
Sep 29, 2008
A few more things from the Asian Mega Drive collection, what do you collect when you are struggling to find Asian releases? Well buy a factory case of Asian games! This is a box of 6 Mega Games 1, fun fact: the manuals didn’t fit inside the cases so were packed separate, they also have the distributer stickers from Game Galaxy in Thailand.
Congratulations for your amazing purchases!
I've been wondering whether this Asian variation of the Mega Games 1 manuals are printed in English or some other languages such as Thai, could you please enlighten us on this?

dyer60

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
AGName
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
Congratulations for your amazing purchases!
I've been wondering whether this Asian variation of the Mega Games 1 manuals are printed in English or some other languages such as Thai, could you please enlighten us on this?

Yes, actually the manuals are multi lingual from European countries. They are in English, French, Spanish etc, hence why they are so thick/wide :ROFLMAO: and they don't fit the cases!

dyer60

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
AGName
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
One of my fav Mega Drive games of all time, love its whimsical nature and the co-op game play, it just so happens to have 3 variants in Asian (not Japan or Korea) regions, one with English text on the rear of the artwork and the “Asian Version” sticker, one with multi language artwork, similar to the Euro release and one with a Japanese front label cart and English rear sticker. Oh the joy of Asian collecting.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Blai

Registered
Oct 2, 2020
AGName
Blai
AG Join Date
I really enjoy watching the photos you post @dyer60 . At some point I decided I was too late at starting a Mega Drive Collection, but I enjoy seeing them nontheless.

Any new additions on the Dreamcast NFS side?

Reactions: dyer60

dyer60

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
AGName
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
Thanks! I really enjoy hunting the Mega Drive games and it’s always a buzz finding something new.

On the Dreamcast side I have picked up a few NFS discs but nothing really interesting or obscure.

I see you are still looking for some, man some of that stuff to is super obscure and expensive....

dyer60

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
AGName
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
Added this to the collection thanks to a recent trade.

I had to have it as its an Asian release (although I may be going down a rabbit hole), anyway genuine Asian NTSC Mega-CD version of The Space Adventure. Enjoy.....

spacer.png
spacer.png

Make a donation