Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
BetaGuy64
AG Join Date
July 19th, 2014
Keanu Reeves edition.
So far we've seen Bethesda and the PC conference is ongoing. Thoughts on it so far? I think Bethesda is doing a great job with turning Fallout 76 around, but I have a problem with companies thinking they can always get away with doing what No Man's Sky did. Cyberpunk is looking good. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store. Looks like a good year. Thoughts?
55.jpg

Reactions: No Good

Nex

Donator
Donator
Registered
Sep 1, 2018
Kinda hoped that new elder scrolls trademark would be more than just a Legends Expansion. Doom Eternal didn't look so bad, not sure what to think about them adding Heaven tho.

Reactions: BetaGuy64

sammyrms1

May 30, 2019
AGName
sammyrms1
AG Join Date
Nov 1, 2014
Glad that Phantasy Star Online 2 is finally coming to the west.

Wombat

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
Haven't been excited with the modern gaming landscape for quite some time, but I must say that Microsoft presentation sure did fire me up. Battletoads, PSO2(!) and Scarlett....

Reactions: BetaGuy64

sammyrms1

May 30, 2019
AGName
sammyrms1
AG Join Date
Nov 1, 2014
Square Enix is up next at 6PM PT. Hope we get more info about FF7 Remake and The Avengers.

Reactions: Nex

Leynos

Jun 9, 2019
AGName
Ryudo
AG Join Date
7/21/12
All I need is some Bayonetta. Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina plus some DQXI portable action. I have seen enough MUA3 to get it. Plan to get Tales of Aris on PS4. Doom and Wolfen are not day 1 (yet) but probably also PS4. It will be nice to get back into PSO2 again without tweakers. I do hope that Mana collection happens.

MSX

Is secretly 32-bit
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Donations
£543.68
AGName
MSX
AG Join Date
Dec 7, 2011
Hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 and Watch Dogs Legion. Kind of interested in Death Stranding and Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Shenmue 3 is now an Epic Games Store exclusive, so there goes the PC sales.

Reactions: Pinta77

MSX

Is secretly 32-bit
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Donations
£543.68
AGName
MSX
AG Join Date
Dec 7, 2011
I love that account

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Keanu Reeves edition.
So far we've seen Bethesda and the PC conference is ongoing. Thoughts on it so far? I think Bethesda is doing a great job with turning Fallout 76 around, but I have a problem with companies thinking they can always get away with doing what No Man's Sky did. Cyberpunk is looking good. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has in store. Looks like a good year. Thoughts?
View attachment 440
I agree. I was never super interested in Fall out. I played Fall out 4 for a few hours, but that's pretty much it. And the whole 76 thing just turned me off to it. I would respect a much smaller budget game that works out of the box then a multi million dollar shit storm. You can add to it later but the first impression should matter, and I hope consumers agree. That being said, I'm glad they're getting it together.

As for the rest of E3, I'm pretty much just looking forward to Nintendo. I'm not really keeping up with E3, I was just going to go through it all later. I know Sony isn't making an appearance. Is there any word on Death Stranding?

sammyrms1

May 30, 2019
AGName
sammyrms1
AG Join Date
Nov 1, 2014
Hope we see some gameplay of Mario Maker 2, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Pokemon Sword & Shield, and some Smash Ultimate DLC.

Leynos

Jun 9, 2019
AGName
Ryudo
AG Join Date
7/21/12
Panzer Dragoon and NMH3 and Trials of Mana. Wow...

Tongara

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
Tongara
AG Join Date
Sep 23, 2009
Panzer Dragoon remake looks lovely, but I'm still not buying a Switch. lmfao

If it ever comes to other platforms, then I may well buy it~

FamilyGuy

2049 Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
-=FamilyGuy=-
AG Join Date
March 3, 2007
I might just have to buy a PC to play Doom Eternal. The 2016 Doom is barely over 60 fps on my laptop...

Hopefully, Ryzen 3 will stir the market and bring prices down until then...

Allie

The Original VF3 Fangirl™
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Anthaemia.
AG Join Date
June 4, 2004
Panzer Dragoon remake looks lovely, but I'm still not buying a Switch. lmfao

If it ever comes to other platforms, then I may well buy it~

I'm fairly certain the Panzer Dragoon I & II remakes are going to appear on other platforms beyond just the Switch, but I'm a little concerned by that early footage... I've been going through the trailer shown as part of Nintendo's presentation reel, and it seems as if this is a combination of either pre-rendered FMV sequences or in-engine cutscenes along with possible in-game parts. However, the interactive sections look like they've been zoomed in slightly, as the radar in the top-right corner is almost entirely cropped out of view, plus there's no sign of the original game's health bar at all. My guess is that Nintendo wanted something that didn't include visible debug information, though a different clip has also been uploaded by the developers, which has more of the screen visible, yet no HUD elements at all. Also, it's been difficult for me to get any "clean" frames to do a pixel count because of how much motion blur has been applied to large portions of the screen. Are my reasons for worrying justified? Fingers crossed that Digital Foundry is already on the case!

Darkhero

Jun 7, 2019
AGName
Darkhero
AG Join Date
Jan 22, 2017
I'm kinda glad I don't currently have a Switch with how much money and time I'd be spending now.

Reactions: Pinta77

Make a donation