Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Favorite Game in the Series?

RZXspyro

rzx
Original poster
A9L Staff
Nov 17, 2020
Hi there, everyone! Hope you all are doing well.

Since this forum is a little quiet, I thought I'd start a little thread for general discussion of the Spyro PSX trilogy:
What is your favorite Spyro game and why? You can only pick ONE! Feel free to share your thoughts below ^^

Reactions: mementomori

RZXspyro

rzx
Original poster
A9L Staff
Nov 17, 2020
My personal favorite is Spyro 1. Not just because it's nostalgic, but it's very simplistic and charming. I love the visuals, the OST, the gnorcs, the dragons, and all the minibosses, followed by teeny tiny Spyro. It also has the most replay value compared to the other games. (In my opinion)

mementomori

proto person
A9L Staff
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
Donations
£7.46
AG Join Date
Jan 22, 2017
My personal favorite is Spyro 1. Not just because it's nostalgic, but it's very simplistic and charming. I love the visuals, the OST, the gnorcs, the dragons, and all the minibosses, followed by teeny tiny Spyro. It also has the most replay value compared to the other games. (In my opinion)
100% agreed. In addition to everything you've mentioned, I really love how fast Spyro charges and how much you can exploit his flame breath, specifically in the speedways. Makes going for faster times more fun once you figure out what to do with that information.

• Love
Reactions: RZXspyro

RZXspyro

rzx
Original poster
A9L Staff
Nov 17, 2020
100% agreed. In addition to everything you've mentioned, I really love how fast Spyro charges and how much you can exploit his flame breath, specifically in the speedways. Makes going for faster times more fun once you figure out what to do with that information.
Man, I should've mentioned the flight levels. Those are good too

• Love

Make a donation