Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Feedback For Developer Jeff

Kuriatsu

Original poster
May 30, 2019
seller that I'm leaving feedback for: Developer Jeff
Item: Development Prototype Wii.
feedback: I just received the wii development prototype unit that Developer Jeff sent me.
Its in fantastic condition, and it was packaged incredibly well.
It works exactly as described as well, and Developer Jeff was extremely quick to respond to all of my concerns in the 100-140 messages we sent back and forth, and he was able to work with me to ensure that we could work out a deal.
Feedback rating: 10/10 positive.

FromAllAspects

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
FromAllAspects
AG Join Date
December 7th, 2017
Seller: Developer Jeff

Items: PlayStation 3 High Precision Stick and ALPS MSU REV 3 Prototype Controllers

Purchased: 19/12/2019

Delivered: 9/01/2020

Feedback: I received these prototype controllers today and I must say, they are in immaculate condition and were packaged extremely well. The shipping was extremely fast, even with the bushfires that are occurring here in Australia.

Developer Jeff replied to every message I sent without hesitation and even went as far to make sure every single detail was correct.

Feedback Rating: 10/10 (absolutely brilliant)

Reactions: Deleted member 274

Freakler

not for sale
Registered
Jun 21, 2019
AG Join Date
Jul 16, 2016
Action: Bought from

Item: PlayStation Dev Hardware

Purchased: December 2019

Delivered: January 2020

Feedback: Great communication, fast shipment and a perfectly wrapped & secured item! Simply a pleasure doing business with!

Rating: 10/10

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Seller: Developer Jeff

Items: PlayStation 3 Move Prototype Controller

Feedback: Packed the item extremely well, as such arrived safely. He was great to deal with, and was just as concerned with the item getting to me as I was. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again.

D

Deleted member 6709

Bought a proto from Jeff. Great communication, fast shipping. Extremely well packaged as well and nice stickers on top. Would deal with again without any hesitation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Make a donation