Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Other Found a interesting Gameboy Cartridge

Wakuwakuland

Original poster
Jun 30, 2019
When I looking around buy & sell groups in FB market.

So this came up...

Found a close up picture of the cartridge

So I became curious and doing some googling to found out what the heck the thing is.
It appears that this special debug cartridge in the picture can hook up some brands of scooters to debug and trim them.

There is a video in action.

This seems exist only mostly in Sweden and it is expensive and this ad sells this for 6000 kr so around 600 $.

Really interesting!

Attachments

• 520178B3-83BF-453E-BE90-096098A065D0.jpeg
    520178B3-83BF-453E-BE90-096098A065D0.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 0

Yakumo

Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Yakumo
AG Join Date
From the beginning (whenever that was)
There's so many odd and obscure items for the GameBoy. I thought I'd seen them all then comes along another.

Nice find.

ChlorideCull

Jun 24, 2019
AGName
ChlorideCull
AG Join Date
Aug 3, 2018
I wanna know what buy and sell groups you look at, considering I mostly find flower pots, bicycles, and plates...

Reactions: milkusimu

teckman02

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
AGName
teckman02
AG Join Date
july 4 2017
To me the kit looks to be for automotive service Peugeot is a French automative company

n99k3d

Weird Stuff Collector
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
It's not rare at all. Some Peugeot Dealers (Peugeot Jetforce) and Aprilia Dealers still use this to service for instance Aprilia SR 50 DiTech's. It enables you to deactivate the RPM Limiter and make some adjustments to the Injection System as these Scooters have an Injection Pump instead of the Normal way (they are well known for their absence of reliability :LOL: )... It was sold for around 600€ initially as far as i could find out. I only know this because im used to 2-Stroke Scooters and Repairing them :)

EDIT: Some background Info on the RPM Limiter - these Scooters are the few examples of a Non-Removable Speed Limiter as most Scooters only have a Variator Limiter Ring and Throttle Limiter. Has something to do with European Regulations on Scooters since there are 25km/h and 50km/h Models and the ability to de-restrict the Scooter and Drive it with a Bike License Plate (if the TÜV or other Regulation Agencys approve of the Design - means you have to upgrade your Brake System then and get it re-certified)

Reactions: Solotaire

melwig

May 9, 2022
It's not rare at all. Some Peugeot Dealers (Peugeot Jetforce) and Aprilia Dealers still use this to service for instance Aprilia SR 50 DiTech's. It enables you to deactivate the RPM Limiter and make some adjustments to the Injection System as these Scooters have an Injection Pump instead of the Normal way (they are well known for their absence of reliability :LOL: )... It was sold for around 600€ initially as far as i could find out. I only know this because im used to 2-Stroke Scooters and Repairing them :)

EDIT: Some background Info on the RPM Limiter - these Scooters are the few examples of a Non-Removable Speed Limiter as most Scooters only have a Variator Limiter Ring and Throttle Limiter. Has something to do with European Regulations on Scooters since there are 25km/h and 50km/h Models and the ability to de-restrict the Scooter and Drive it with a Bike License Plate (if the TÜV or other Regulation Agencys approve of the Design - means you have to upgrade your Brake System then and get it re-certified)

Hey,

I'm 3 years late, but I've recently discovered that gameboy tuning is a thing and after some time browsing around about it this is the most recent post about it I've found. Do you have any idea where I could find this thing or anyone that tunes it for you? I live in Sweden and own an Aprilia DiTech myself.

Thanks in advance!

Make a donation