Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Frequency [SCES-50791] [Promo Disc] [DEBUG ENABLED] [v.1.00 PAL]

n99k3d

Weird Stuff Collector
Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
Found this while Datamining my Promo Discs. Plus , a quick search on Google told me that this Promo Disc i have here is nowhere to be found on Google - so i thought i post it here for everyone as a Obscure Gamers Exclusive.

http://redump.org/disc/6405/ - REDUMP Link for Proof that there is no Promo / Review Disc dumped yet.

The Game is fun too , back in the OPSM Demo Days i always wanted to buy it , but it was nowhere to be found in the Stores in Germany.

I wont be posting this to ReDump so because i still lack the Proper Drive - although mine Ripped every Disc i have w/o any Errors.
Its a LG HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS50 bought it new for 50€ back in 2009... It Rips Indigo Discs , although specifically not my "Action Replay Max GT4 Cheat Disc". Gotta buy a Plextor soon , but that's no Problem already got some on my Watchlist.

This must be a Late Beta because it has a Config File with DEBUGPAD Enabled , cant test if and how it works because i dont have a Second PS2 Pad!

"# DEBUGPAD - Make controller 2's L2 act as ctrl key for debug cmds"

That's what it says in the CONFIG.TXT

SYSTEM.CNF
says this :

BOOT2 = cdrom0:\SCES_507.91;1
VER = 1.00
VMODE = PAL

Forgot to mention the Creation Date for CONFIG.TXT is :
2001-10-10

While the .ELF Dates are :
2002-05-09

Same as Release?! Weird.

Also a funny sidenote. They must've forgot to Delete the .CVS Files in the Folder Creation as most Folders have ROOT , REPOSI , ENTRIES.DAT's - i assume that's not normally on there.

Frequency [SCES-50791]_COVER_01.jpg
PS: The Dust on the Scan was inside my Scanner Glass not on the Disc :D

MD5/CRC's are included! Also included is the Unmodified Dump (i only set DEBUGPAD Variable to ON)

Google Drive - DOWNLOAD

Last edited:

RacingFreak

Administrator
Administrator
OG Staff
Jun 25, 2019
AGName
kcf188w
AG Join Date
Jan 21, 2016
Thank you for sharing! Unfortunately, it fully matches the final PAL version (as it appears to be the case with the majority of the promo discs) and CONFIG.TXT appears to be a non-functional leftover file.

n99k3d

Weird Stuff Collector
Original poster
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
That's good to know thanks! I was assuming that aswell - sucks that the CONFIG is just a leftover would have been interesting to see how the Debug Menu looks :)

So that must mean that these Fifa Football 2002 Build 102 & 907 Discs i have are the Exception - i'll have to do more experimenting with the Debug Menu there as i dont have any Info's on Key Combinations or the likes , but as far as i have found out Build 102 still has the Debug Menu + Perf Test and Build 907 only has the Debug Menu without Perf Test

Reactions: RacingFreak

Make a donation