• We have added an "AG" Registration date/Username profile option. If you add this upon signup we'll be able to verify faster thanks. (If already joined you can edit under profile settings.)

If you had an account on OG1 you will need to re-register as this is a new start for all.

For Sale FS: Nintendo Zone Box

HI_RICKY

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
FS Nintendo Zone Box
model: NZB-001
with zone box DS card ver.2
it untouched/reset any setting .
include WFC , wifi , parental control , setting... etc

$600 + shipping ( from Hong Kong )
SOLD

menu from fcc ->. https://fccid.io/EW4DWMW024/User-Manual/User-Manual-for-Host-equipment-1402797

IMG_0600a.jpg

IMG_0601a.jpg

IMG_0604a.jpg

IMG_0608a.jpg

IMG_0609a.jpg

after trade I can give reset parental control key , get full control there
once unlock it can update and install 3DS Transfer Tool, put the WFC to your nice 3DS ;)
PS : I am not sure every zone box key is same, but I sold 6 util 4ppl ask the key 4ppl report reset key is work

IMG_0606a.jpg
IMG_0616a.jpg
IMG_0614a.jpg

Last edited:

Pinta77

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
I've never seen one of those. That is freaking cool

kabojnk

Refugee
Reaction score
Yeah, Ricky has some of the coolest stuff I have seen. Always love to see what he has for sale. :)

ERROR

Reaction score
These were inside the download stations?

HI_RICKY

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
update few pic :)

TheMCNerd2019

Reaction score
Never seen one of these before. I assume these were used for the DS Download Stations when they were widespread?

speedyink

Refugee
Reaction score
Out of curiosity does this distribute anything Pokemon related?
Correct me if I'm wrong Ricky, but it needs either a cart with stuff to distribute, or it needs to connect to a Nintendo server to distribute. So, if you bought a Pokemon distribution card, then yes, you could. But, you could also buy a distribution cart and put it in a regular DS to do the same thing.

Trimesh

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
Never seen one of these before. I assume these were used for the DS Download Stations when they were widespread?
The original download stations just used regular DS consoles with special carts. I think these Nintendo Zone boxes were mostly intended for the 3DS StreetPass functionality, since that relied on having a lot of units installed - and you really wanted something that was both easy to install and less likely to be stolen than a system based on a regular retail console.

speedyink

Refugee
Reaction score
The original download stations just used regular DS consoles with special carts. I think these Nintendo Zone boxes were mostly intended for the 3DS StreetPass functionality, since that relied on having a lot of units installed - and you really wanted something that was both easy to install and less likely to be stolen than a system based on a regular retail console.
Aahh, I was mistaken, I thought they were for DSi instead of 3DS. Thanks for the info!

HI_RICKY

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
they have 3 or 4 distribution style
1.DS distribution card
use zone box link up to server to direct internet share and distribution server stuff or local download on zone box with WFC ID to run
2. game title distribution card
for non internet area , direct distribution game title ,
3. special zone box server
special build system (Linux?/windows? /dev?), it combo DS distribution and server all in one
not much info on this, may be it a NZB-001 or DSi and linux server box combo in big box

Last edited:

Trimesh

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
Aahh, I was mistaken, I thought they were for DSi instead of 3DS. Thanks for the info!
They work for the DS/DSi download stuff too - it's just that they seem to have rolled them out in large numbers when StreetPass was introduced - at one point, it seemed like every McDonalds in Japan had one of them, and they would cache the other StreetPass users that had been near them recently.

I haven't seen them recently, and someone told me they were all shut down.

HI_RICKY

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
some station is shut down
but still have game shop 3DS station and pokemon center ,pokemon shop running service

Last edited:

Trimesh

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
Certainly hugely reduced in scope though - according to that site, there are only 38 of those stations in operation in the whole of Tokyo, with another 2 planned. The old Nintendo Zone boxes used to be pretty much everywhere.

HI_RICKY

Refugee
Reaction score
AG User Name
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
all sold and exchange nice dev stuff ,
thank's all :)

Last edited: