Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
I've been collecting for a little more than 10 years now and have a bit of everything.
During those years I focused on Nintendo games and consoles and got 3 fullsets: NA CIB Virtual Boy, NA Nintendo 64 and NA WiiU.
Right now my collection is spread between my apartment, my mother's apartment and my father's apartment.
I really like unique items, like protos, demos and debug consoles but it's really hard to find them in Brazil so I import them.

This is what my collection looked at my father's apartment.
A lot of those games are now in my apartment but in a couple of months they will return to those shelves.
So9NokXh.jpg
Z23y6Wah.jpg

On my apartment I have a little game room and I renovated a bathroom into a closet for more games:
The pictures below are a few months old but I only have them now. I need to take new pictures.
ZYESuyJh.jpg
C78iSoPh.jpg
SZ8EQekh.jpg

And on this room, I play the retro consoles on my PVM 1954Q.
I bought it last year from a friend and it's one of the best purchases that I made.
I play a lot more retro games now that I have an amazing video quality.
l9SQfJOh.jpg

I will keep updating this thread with my new purchases and pictures of the entire collection.

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
That Sony goes to me right? Thx!

I grew up with Sony Scart RGB. Best tubes ever made. Have two 29" 1995 Super Trinitrons but the flybacks...

Synnett

Registered
Jun 12, 2019
AGName
Synnett
AG Join Date
July 18, 2016
Glad to see you back, that's an awesome collection you have there.

Synnett

Registered
Jun 12, 2019
AGName
Synnett
AG Join Date
July 18, 2016

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
That Sony goes to me right? Thx!

I grew up with Sony Scart RGB. Best tubes ever made. Have two 29" 1995 Super Trinitrons but the flybacks...

Those Scart cables really make a difference.
The quality of the picture is just amazing.
This was a purchase that I don't regret not even a bit.

Thank you!

This week I got two Vita games that I ordered from LRG:
S69Qavph.jpg

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Very impressive. As a Brazilian, do you have a Tectoy collection? That's what I would have if I were Brazilian, alas the barrier for a non-Brazilian is too high with a different language, and due to the fact that Brazil has their own kind of selling platforms instead of Ebay.

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Very impressive. As a Brazilian, do you have a Tectoy collection? That's what I would have if I were Brazilian, alas the barrier for a non-Brazilian is too high with a different language, and due to the fact that Brazil has their own kind of selling platforms instead of Ebay.

Thank you!
I have some Tectoy games but since I was young I played Nintendo consoles. I only started playing Sega consoles after I started collecting. My biggest problem with Tectoy games is finding them in good condition and complete (box and manual). When I bought my Master System I decided to go for some Brazilian exclusive games and it was a good choice. Some of them got rarer and there is a lot less games now in the market. It's also interesting that the quality of the print of the box art isn't very good compared to the American and Japanese releases.

I will try to post some picture of the Tectoy games in the near future but I have some here. One of my favorite Tectoy games is Street Fighter 2 for Master System and luckily I posted in sometime ago on my Instagram page and have it here. I also posted a picture of Show do Milhão for Mega Drive.

Reactions: Arcadia

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Today I receveid Fatal Fury 3 for the Neo Geo AES. It was the last game in the series that I needed for complete the series set for the AES.

a9SAodB.jpg
Tb8MSTy.jpg

Reactions: Digmac

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
You need more space, just send me your Neo-Stuff, problem solved?

Oh and full Fatal Fury collection, very nice! Especially they are all japanese carts.

Reactions: Galdius

Jackhead

Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Jackhead
AG Join Date
April 3, 2008
it looks like a evening full of fun ^^

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
You need more space, just send me your Neo-Stuff, problem solved?

Oh and full Fatal Fury collection, very nice! Especially they are all japanese carts.

I'm trying to reach 50 AES games. I have 42 right now and number 43 is on its way.
The Fatal Fury Collection is amazing and to have all of them is great, specially Garou.

it looks like a evening full of fun ^^

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of my collection.

Today I just got back from a trip to New York and I got a lot of new games for the collection.
Right now I'm 3 games away from the 2500 mark but I have some on the way already so I'm sure I'll reach the 2500 games this month.

Some PS2 games to play using the GunCon 2 and a few games that I want to try:
nnFhTxUh.jpg

Some Vita games (the top row I bought during the trip and the bottom row I received in Brazil while I was away):
KYQRddCh.jpg

I wanted these 2 SNES games for some time and finally got them. Phalanx's box is really really crispy. I never imagined finding a copy in a condition like this and it US$90 (don't think it was a bad price at all):
qxnn1fwh.jpg

I got 19 Switch games during the trip and Bloodstained arrived in Brazil while I was in NY:
3jnPh8Sh.jpg

And finally, the game that I was looking forward the most: Samurai Spirits Zero Special (Fixed) for the Neo Geo AES.
This one I bought from a US seller on ebay and had it delivered to the hotel.
It's in great condition and now I completed the Samurai Spirits/Shodown set for the AES.
Maybe one day I will get a japanese copy of V but I'm very happy with this set right now.

AUFxlfsh.jpg
YX5vrdgh.jpg

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
Ah ok. I guessed something like that. I'm not familar with the latest releases in terms of Carts. Only Mame :( My dream would be Ninja Master's. Maybe on MVS someday...

Edit: I still like Samo3 a little bit more than 4 b/c it has such a dark/sick mood/touch to it. But 4 is the better game. At least I have 4 on Saturn.

The most impressive experience in a beat 'em up I had was when in Samo3 both players are running low on HP and the scenery switches to some kind of shinto underground world/hell, wow!

Last edited:

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Got a few more games.
The Vita games took forever to arrive since LRG got my zip code wrong and it had to go back to the US and then come back to Brazil.
The AES games are really cool and are in amazing condition.
Pokemon Blue is one that I was after for a long time. I wanted the Brazilian version complete and I finally found one. I still have my original cart but I wanted the box and the manual as well.

sOVBBYWh.jpg

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
I wasn't expecting Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 to arrive one week after its release. It was really fast considering I imported it.
Sonic Wings 3 for the AES I got from another collector here in Brazil. This is my 45th AES game.

lCDDw50h.jpg

Reactions: pato

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Got a few more games.
Ninja Combat is my 46th AES game and it's one that I wanted to play for some time now.7
The N64 game is 64 Trump Collection: Alice no Waku Waku Trump World. It was only released in Japan and that's why I bought it. It's a card game collection using the Alice in Wonderland characters.
The Japanese GB game is Tokyo Disneyland: Mickey no Cinderella Shiro Mystery Tour. It's a platformer.

XUCa7Pih.jpg

Reactions: Tchoin

Tchoin

Registered
Jun 22, 2019
www.start-game.com
AGName
Tchoin
AG Join Date
Mar 24, 2008
Ola brother! Great to see you here and to know that we will be able to continue seeing updates to your insane collection! Keep up the awesome work!

Make a donation