Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Saturn GD-R of Sega Marine Fishing V0.800 2000/05/17 (to check) for dreamcast.

Sega Dreamcast Info

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
SEGA MARINE FISHING V0.800 2000.05.17 (TO CHECK) dreamcast release (japanese build)
  • In Arcade mode, the game is in English, not Japanese. The fishing rod is not removed from the level selection menu.
  • The main menu has a different design.
  • The presentation image of the website is different.
  • The presentation of the original menu changes.
  • The icons of the mini games are different. The aquarium menu items seem to be unlocked. We notice some dev display elements at the top of the screen. If you decide to go explore the aquarium, the "Free Camera" option is available.
  • In free fishing mode, we start with a sort of DEBUG Menu. You can load 4 different maps and choose your material. I was unable to use the menu for items. In arcade mode, if we do not pass the level, the Content asks us to choose between Yes or No. By selecting No, we come across this warning which does not appear on the final version (to be confirmed). It is possible to make the "Press Start" disappear on the screen by holding X and Y.
  • The music is not implanted in the menus.
  • In the main menu, 2 references lead to the option menu (the second must be the non-functional Load).
  • Map icon with a cross in one of the Mini Games. We will also notice the difference in the background and the non-presence of the Scoring logo I suppose.
  • In the title menu, indications are missing and others are in supplements.

There are certainly plenty of things that I haven't seen ...

Last edited:

kabojnk

Insert Title Here
Administrator
Donator
Registered
Donations
£50.00
Reaction score
Thanks for another DC build! :D

shape1
shape2