Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PS1 Gex Jr. (January 25, 2001 Prototype)

A short demo of the unreleased and unannounced game Gex Jr. for the PlayStation.

• Press Start for model viewer.
  • Press Circle for tongue attack.
  • Press Triangle to fart.
  • Press Square for tail spin.
  • Press Cross to jump.

The previous dump of this prototype had some errors. A corrected dump of this prototype was made with CloneCD free from errors.

Available for download at Archive.org

Gex Jr. (January 25, 2001 prototype) title.pngGex Jr. (January 25, 2001 prototype) screenshot 1.pngGex Jr. (January 25, 2001 prototype) screenshot 2.pngGex Jr. (January 25, 2001 prototype) screenshot 3.pngGex Jr. (January 25, 2001 prototype) screenshot 4.png

Last edited:
Return to: Preservation News
Thank you so much for this! I would love to know what they were thinking about when they made this. I remember that ad with Gex handbra-ing some random woman in magazines... and then they wanted to make that same character more kid-friendly?

Reactions: justz00t
NICE! Even more cheesy than the last. I can't say I miss the rampant "Jr" trend of the past. Or, it kinda is still around... :LOL:
Thank you so much for sharing!

Awesome stuff. Thank you!
I do sometimes wonder what games there will be found in the future.
I am still praying for a leak/beta from the 3DO game "the three horseman of the apocalypse".
I heard that it was remade into Darksiders but i'd rather play with the original "three horseman" concept.

Awesome stuff. Thank you!
I do sometimes wonder what games there will be found in the future.
I am still praying for a leak/beta from the 3DO game "the three horseman of the apocalypse".
I heard that it was remade into Darksiders but i'd rather play with the original "three horseman" concept.
I am still waiting for Deja Vu II: Lost in Las Vegas NES. Don't give up hope because someone out there has it.

Make a donation