Welcome to the Obscure Gamers!

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. Guest , A new look for OG has been released with both dark and light styles, to change please check out the left hand side of the footer to change.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by tiff_lee, Oct 25, 2017.

1. tiff_lee

tiff_lee Member

Hi all,

finally signed up after lurking on this forum since it's inception earlier this year, prior to that was a lurker on AG (prior to it going offline for all that time)....

Anyhow i'm a mid 30's man child always was a massive fan of everything 80/90s and game consoles are no exception (childhood memories of old school arcades). Recently bought a selection of retro consoles which i'll be looking to do various mods to (RGB/HDMI mods etc) as the modding/technical side of the hobby is just as enjoyable for me as the playing games.

Anyways the names Lee and see you on the boards!

2. Demon

Welcome to ObscureGamers Lee! :) glad to have you as a member.

3. tiff_lee

tiff_lee Member

Cheers Demon, good to see you're maintaining a forum presence and rightly so given that we're all here courtesy of your (and fellow admin/mods) efforts

4. gaming247

Administrator

Welcome to the site! Feel free to start up a few threads with your upcoming projects. It'll be good to see your progress and get some documentation on the boards to help others in the future.

5. tiff_lee

tiff_lee Member

Cheers mate, got a few consoles I want to mod just need to get my bike and car back together first! Will be ordering some rgb scart cables for retrogaming cables shortly which i'll be using with my newly acquired OSSC and also just put an order in for a gscartsw_lite.