Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

AG Refugee Ground Zero (Assemblergames)

Ground Zero

Original poster
Jun 3, 2019
Hello - it's Ground Zero from Assembergames and i am happy to join a new forum with such nice people.

I am not so much in collecting videogames anymore but especially my Dreamcast collection is still a very nice one.
I am also an editor for the German videogame magazines "GameFront" and "Retro" - maybe some forum members from Germany remember those independent mags.

Best wishes from Germany,
Michael

Reactions: No Good

wheelaa

Marty fan
Donator
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
wheelaa
AG Join Date
12 April 2005
Nice to see you, hope all is well.

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00