Hawanja

Original poster
Registered
Aug 3, 2019
AGName
Hawanja
AG Join Date
March 14, 2004

Hello everyone, long time no see. So I've managed to collect the full wave 2 of the Masters of the WWE Universe 5.5 figures. Continuing on from wave 1, this time we have Faker John Cena, Rey Mysterio (with Stratos wings,) Macho Man Randy Savage (with Battle armor and Man-at-arms weapons) and Roman Regins (with Fisto gauntlet.) Like the other figures they are pretty good likenesses of the WWE Superstars they're based on, so if you're not into He-man you can remove the armor and weapons and have a pretty good, very well articulated 5.5 figure. If you're into this kind of thing get them now, as they're already starting to go up in price on the collector's market.

Enjoy!

Hawanja

Original poster
Registered
Aug 3, 2019
AGName
Hawanja
AG Join Date
March 14, 2004

What's up folks. I just got finished bingeing season 5 of She-Ra and the Princesses of power. I am a massively gigantic Masters of the Universe fan, and I can confidently say that this show is the best cartoon yet of them all - better than the Filmation shows, New Adventures, or even 200X. The dialog is great, character story arcs are well realized, the stakes are high, and the finale is intense. Everybody should watch it.

Please be aware this review contains a ton of spoilers.

Hawanja

Original poster
Registered
Aug 3, 2019
AGName
Hawanja
AG Join Date
March 14, 2004

Hello folks. So there's a genre of mobile game shovelware that advertise themselves as they are "free gambling" type apps, which make you think you can win lots of money, for playing a game. In real life these apps exist to trick you into watching advertisements, and don't really pay out much (if at all.) I take a look at three of them, Lucky Day, Lucky Plinko, and Lucky Dice. Long story short, like anything you don't get something for nothing, and generally these types of apps are a waste of time, and should be avoided.

Hawanja

Original poster
Registered
Aug 3, 2019
AGName
Hawanja
AG Join Date
March 14, 2004

Hi guys. Been a while since I've done a livestream. So what I was trying to do was get a set up where I could stream some games from the original hardware. Problem was there's a delay between the controller and the screen, which was so bad that it made the games unplayable. Which really sucks of course, because it would've been a great way to play through my collection again.

Anyway, I've moved back to emulators for the time being until I can figure out how to get around this delay issue. In the meantime, please enjoy me playing Flying Dragon for the NES. For anyone who's never played it, it's a somewhat primitive side scrolling kung-fu kinda game that has one on one fighting segments that use what is quite possibly the worst fighting game engine ever. Still the game isn't half bad once you get into it.

Enjoy!

Hawanja

Original poster
Registered
Aug 3, 2019
AGName
Hawanja
AG Join Date
March 14, 2004
Hi guys! Got some new videos for you guys

Mangavox Odyssey 3000 restoration and review

A while ago I found this pong console in a thrift store for five bucks. Only problem with it is whoever owned it left the batteries inside, which burst over time. So this video I clean all that stuff out, open it up and look at the inside. Thankfully it all still works like a charm. Fast forward to around the 30 minute mark if you don’t want to watch me cleaning out old dried up battery crud.

I don’t really collect stuff this old very much. It’s more of a display piece than anything else. Still it was surprisingly fun (for a short while,) I can see why these Pong clones were so popular.

Hawanja

Original poster
Registered
Aug 3, 2019
AGName
Hawanja
AG Join Date
March 14, 2004

Hello folks! Today I'm taking a look at the Tapwave Zodiac. We have a quick overview of the console as well as footage of Doom II, Duke Nuke'm mobile, ZQuake, Tomb Raider (unreleased) as well as some various other games.

Hawanja

Original poster
Registered
Aug 3, 2019
AGName
Hawanja
AG Join Date
March 14, 2004
What's up folks, got a couple of new videos for you guys.

My wife convinced me to try out the Sims 4. I haven't played a Sims game since the very first one over 20 years ago.

Cybiko Intertainment System Unboxing and Review

And also I test out my streaming set up by playing Super Mario Bros 2: The Lost Levels on a Hyperkin Retron 3. I'll be streaming myself playing through my collection once or twice a week, it'll be a good opportunity to replay all these games (and play some of them for the first time.)

Also please check me out on Facebook

Enjoy!

Make a donation