Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hef0p's humble tool shack

hef0p

Original poster
Feb 15, 2021
AGName
hef0p
My main interest has been commercial / in-house tools or software that have been used for game development (and related) in the past. I mostly go for graphic creation programs, but I've also got some other things here and there. This is a list of the physical products that I have, I tend to go for those that could be still viable to a degree in usage nowadays, or could be run without too much pain (sometimes doesn't happen). Got a long way to go in terms of what I still want, some things are really hard to even spot, let alone afford (khm, sgi, khm). Currently everything is boxed away, as I'm re-arranging the place, and have a lack of space.

Quite possibly one of the least impressive collections out there, compared to anyone else here, but I've sweat a lot for it.

Adobe Audition 1.0 (Complete Boxed)
Adobe After Effects 6.5
Adobe Creative Suite 2
Adobe Illustrator 7.0
Adobe Indesign 1.0 (Complete Boxed)
Adobe Pagemill 3.0
Adobe Photoshop LE, 6.0 C.E. (Complete Boxed) 7.0.1 (Boxed)
Adobe Premiere 4.2 (Complete Boxed), 6.0, Pro (Complete Boxed)
Amorphium 1.0
Alias Maya 7.0 (Complete Boxed)
Corel Draw 4.0, 7.0 (Complete Boxed)
Corel Knockout 2 (Complete Boxed)
Discreet 3ds Max 7.0 (Complete Boxed)
Kai's Photo Soap (Complete Boxed)
Kinetix 3D Studio Max 2 R2.5 (Complete Boxed)
Macromedia Flash MX
Metacreations Expression 3 (Complete Boxed)
Metacreations Painter 5.5
Metacreations Painter 3D
Newtek Lightwave 6.0 (6.5) (Complete Boxed)
Newtek Inspire 3D (Complete Boxed)
Softimage 3D 3.0.1, 3.5.1
Softimage XSI 6.0 (Complete Boxed)
Sound Forge XP 4.0
TGS Amapi 4.1.5
Truespace 2 SE, 4.0 (Complete Boxed)
Ulead PhotoImpact 3.02 (Complete Boxed), 4.0 (Complete Boxed)

Last edited:

hef0p

Original poster
Feb 15, 2021
AGName
hef0p
New addition, complete in box Kinetix 3D Studio Max 2 R2.5 (extra papers and documents not pictured). 20210224_173625.jpg

PJF

Aug 31, 2019
@hef0p Awesome and interesting collection topic. I have some related tools that may be of your interest, completely boxed and with manuals, which were used for simulators and Game development 1-2 decades ago. I'm on the Discord Server under the same name if you'd like to talk about It! I would love to give them to someone who would take care of them :)

hef0p

Original poster
Feb 15, 2021
AGName
hef0p
@hef0p Awesome and interesting collection topic. I have some related tools that may be of your interest, completely boxed and with manuals, which were used for simulators and Game development 1-2 decades ago. I'm on the Discord Server under the same name if you'd like to talk about It! I would love to give them to someone who would take care of them :)
Hey, sorry for the late reply, I wasn't paying attention to the forums lol. I'll hit you up on discord if this is still relevant.

Last edited:

hef0p

Original poster
Feb 15, 2021
AGName
hef0p
New arrival: Photoshop 7.0.1 for windows, missing the physical manual. Spent literally more than a decade to find a windows version that didn't cost an arm and a leg.
NvQZCC6.png

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
Do you live in Europe?
Just curious as I see some random old stuff similar to what's in this thread at work sometimes.
Usually it gets thrown out, but if it's big box and all there it might get priced. Still not expensive regardless iirc.

Make a donation