Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

AG Refugee Hello all! Glad to be back!

GravitySandwich

Original poster
Registered
Mar 30, 2020
AGName
paultje162
AG Join Date
2010 ?
Hi all! I'm Paul, (also known as paultje162 on assembler). I've mostly been doing xbox related modding. 128MB upgrades, X3 installs, and devving for a bit. I also own a Development Kit and Debug Kit.

Recently i've also been lucky enough to get hold of a PS1 Net Yaroze and a Debugging Kit. (See pictures down below). I'm now working on those and trying to develop in C.

It's good to see the old assembler community here. I was mostly a lurker but always enjoyed the content a lot! Can't wait to see all the crazy projects again!

Regards,
Paul

IMG_-28nj6e.jpg9500f5b3-fc0a-4329-8640-dcb9a3aa4521.png

Reactions: dyer60

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00