Hello All !!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Picksit, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Picksit

Picksit Member

Hello to All,,

I'm no stranger to gaming. Just earlier this year I begun to re-acquire all of my older gaming memories by collecting as many as games, and older consoles as possible. As well as, in the same process, kicking myself for ever getting rid of any of it. Long story short, I discovered the accuracy of the keyboard and mouse. Once that happened, those old gaming systems were lost to a dusty oblivion. I've learned, how ever, that finding my old collection one piece at a time is half the fun. In fact recently I do believe my PC was actually powered off for more then one, possibly 2 days in order to make room for some Powerslave on the PS1, or some Perfect Dark, on the N64. It's probably a safe bet to say that I've gone total Retro. There really is nothing like a journey back in time. That journey has led me here to ObscureGamers to say hello, ( and hopefully find a modchip for a Sega Saturn.) So,, On That Note I Say Hello To All !!!

gaming247 and Paulweeze71 like this.
  2. Paulweeze71

Paulweeze71 Staff Member

Welcome to the site! I experienced the same thing in the sense of trading in old game consoles and games to only realize years later that the most enjoyment I received was playing the classic titles I did as a kid. Though I branch out and pick up a few consoles here and their, I have learned my lesson and will never sell or trade my favorite retro consoles.

That being said, I hope you enjoy your stay. We here deal in all facets of gaming so all are welcome :)

3. gaming247

gaming247 Staff Member

Welcome to the site! Nostalgia is a powerful thing, I've certainly fallen victim to it more than once. Haha

4. BlackHeart

BlackHeart Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to OG.