Hello everyone

Damian

Original poster
Sep 15, 2019
AGName
Damian
AG Join Date
Feb 19, 2019
Hello everyone, PlayStation enthusiast here. I was lurking at Assembler, registered and probably missed something cause I had "insufficient privileges to write here". I must say about myself that I'm more interested right now how hardware was designed and how is working than games itself lol. But still I like to play games that took me in. Really enjoyed Need for Speed III (played a lot first on PSX, then on PC, and go back to PSX) Gran Turismo, Tekken (casual player) Resident Evil and Grand Theft Auto series. Recently started to enjoy Forza Horizon.

Reactions: Pinta77

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Hello everyone, PlayStation enthusiast here. I was lurking at Assembler, registered and probably missed something cause I had "insufficient privileges to write here". I must say about myself that I'm more interested right now how hardware was designed and how is working than games itself lol. But still I like to play games that took me in. Really enjoyed Need for Speed III (played a lot first on PSX, then on PC, and go back to PSX) Gran Turismo, Tekken (casual player) Resident Evil and Grand Theft Auto series. Recently started to enjoy Forza Horizon.
I love racing games, it just sucks that all the good ones are on xbox.

Make a donation