Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hello, from old user (DCEmulation, Assembler, etc.)

Excalibur007

Original poster
Jun 23, 2019
AGName
Excalibur007
Hi,
I used to be on dcemulation since around 2001 or so. I spent years working on XDP (which I still host a website for). I've not been very active in many years, since like most ppl, I got busier as I get older. I've started dabbling in the Dreamcast again, got a GDEmu, started widescreen patching games for it (which is what brought me back to AssemblerGames), and now I'm thinking about the DChdmi mod.

I've been a lifetime collector of all things Atari and I've collected games for many systems over the years (all 8-bit and 16-bit consoles, 3DO, Saturn, Dreamcast, Gamecube, XBOX, XBOX 360, and now Switch). I forgot how many Dreamcast games I had until I started going through that collection last year (turns out it's pretty massive).

To be completely upfront, I probably won't be very active due to RL, but I expect to visit from time to time, check pm's and various threads. I'm glad to see the effort to archive AG content. It's always sad to see these sites go down and so often lose tons of content.

-Ex

Make a donation