Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hello there !

Rubixzy

Original poster
Apr 6, 2022
Hi, my name is Flavius!

In my free time, I am doing research on an extensive project called Beta Research Project, BRP for short.
The biggest find we found up to date is an actual E3 2002 Pre-Alpha Demo , that differs quite a bit from the retail version, at this time it is only possible to play it only on nVidia graphic cards.
You can find a video showcasing it here (as well as more videos in the article about it): https://youtu.be/ERg7Ok\_Z2LQ](https://youtu.be/ERg7Ok_Z2LQ)
ABOUT BRP
BRP is a Far Cry mod, the goal of which is to find info about cut content, restore it and make some own fixes.
ARTICLES ABOUT FC'S DEVELOPMENT
In our Mod DB articles section, we showcase and analyze our finds related to FC's development - general info, screenshots, video footages, in-game file information, even pre-release builds.

REMADE HUDS

Currently we remade 5 cut HUD versions and made them selectable with some custom options while playing. They are based on various pre-release screenshots, videos and Far Cry's files.

LEVELS

We remade the release levels to fit the styles of concept arts and old screenshots.

WEAPONS

Based on the screenshots, videos and remaining files we updated the weapon system: added some completely new weapons (Barrett M82, Handheld Mortar), restored (G11, NTW-20) and for the existing ones we added different sounds and animations.

VEHICLES

We changed some of the existing vehicles models to match their cut counterparts.

ENEMIES

We reskinned some of the mercenaries and restored some cut mutants by using the official and leak demo's files.

For more information or if you are interested about it, join on our Discord channel !

Reactions: Hazard

toxtrepla

Registered
Jul 30, 2021
AGName
toxtrepla
AG Join Date
2/12/2011
Hi, my name is Flavius!

In my free time, I am doing research on an extensive project called Beta Research Project, BRP for short.
The biggest find we found up to date is an actual E3 2002 Pre-Alpha Demo , that differs quite a bit from the retail version, at this time it is only possible to play it only on nVidia graphic cards.
You can find a video showcasing it here (as well as more videos in the article about it): https://youtu.be/ERg7Ok\_Z2LQ](https://youtu.be/ERg7Ok_Z2LQ)
ABOUT BRP
BRP is a Far Cry mod, the goal of which is to find info about cut content, restore it and make some own fixes.
ARTICLES ABOUT FC'S DEVELOPMENT
In our Mod DB articles section, we showcase and analyze our finds related to FC's development - general info, screenshots, video footages, in-game file information, even pre-release builds.

REMADE HUDS

Currently we remade 5 cut HUD versions and made them selectable with some custom options while playing. They are based on various pre-release screenshots, videos and Far Cry's files.

LEVELS

We remade the release levels to fit the styles of concept arts and old screenshots.

WEAPONS

Based on the screenshots, videos and remaining files we updated the weapon system: added some completely new weapons (Barrett M82, Handheld Mortar), restored (G11, NTW-20) and for the existing ones we added different sounds and animations.

VEHICLES

We changed some of the existing vehicles models to match their cut counterparts.

ENEMIES

We reskinned some of the mercenaries and restored some cut mutants by using the official and leak demo's files.

For more information or if you are interested about it, join on our Discord channel !
Welcome man! This looks awesome.

Reactions: Rubixzy

Rubixzy

Original poster
Apr 6, 2022
Welcome man! This looks awesome.
Thanks !
Indded it is, hopefully more people and fans of the original Far Cry would appreciate this, every bits of the development gets properly documented and organized, there is more information in the upcoming articles, however, as of now we don't have currently any release dates for the mod itself.

tidus79

Registered
Aug 7, 2019
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time around here.

okhi

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 22, 2022
AG Join Date
Welcome Flavius!

Interesting, so that's why you were asking about the Far Cry pre-order exclusives in the other thread... well, best of luck with your project! it sounds very ambitious!

Best of luck :)

Make a donation