Hello!

Helper

Original poster
Jun 5, 2019
AGName
Helper
AG Join Date
Jun 4, 2019
I'm basically a simple retrogaming collector, with my largest focus being on the GBA, and other portables, but I collect other consoles and games too. I have a long term goal of collecting all GBA games, including homebrews, and protos, of which I currently own none. My collecting has recent been constrained by the fact I live in an apartment, so one challenge is to figure out how to better utilize space. My home office is starting to look more like the back room of a retro gaming store.

I have experience as a systems and network admin and currently run a "Devops" consulting practice. I discovered assemblergames and registered an account earlier tonight when tracking down a rare GBA homebrew (Qwak), and was quite sad to discover its imminent demise. (As someone who is a preservationist at heart.) That said, I am very happy to see that the community is dedicated enough to figure out how to keep the home fires burning, and not letting the lights go out.)

Cheers,
Helper

P.S. - I don't know how much bandwidth I'll have to help, but if anyone running this site needs technical assistance with Linux, cloud, etc, feel free to drop me a note.

Reactions: VonKarma12

Make a donation