Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hello

Husbjörn

Original poster
Jul 14, 2019
I'm nobody special and kind of new to this community; I found the AG boards by chance some ~9 months ago only to find out their administrator account activation was never carried out, so I thought I may as well join in here where such is actually possible now instead. Expect me to mainly lurk around the Sony section I suppose.

I'm not really collecting stuff (though I still have all my original consoles, games, cases etc. from my childhood of course and try to preserve them as good as I can now that I'm older and wiser than I once were), however I've been doing some game reversal, mainly for Spyro the Dragon (with the intent of model extraction as well as to find out how certain things work under the hood) and Final Fantasy X (for battle modification purposes), as well as for some more modern titles for my day job, so I should probably not detail those. I've also written a half-finished D3D11-based game engine from scratch and am currently involved in a fan game project with a few other dedicated developers.
Growing up, I was a PlayStation guy through and through and naturally dreamt of creating my own games for the PS1 / PS2 as I grew a bit older. This got me into programming, though sadly I wasn't able to develop anything for said consoles... until recently. Given time I'd like to venture further in that field, but we'll see what the future holds.

I think that will have to do for an introduction,
cheers!

unclejun

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
unclejun
AG Join Date
Nov 12, 2005
Thanks for joining!

Make a donation