Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hello!

Capt. 2110

Original poster
Registered
Jul 31, 2019
Hello, everybody!

I've been a fan of video games and the systems than played them since I was about 4 years old, and I've been trying (not always successfully) to repair them since I was about 11. My current projects include a Sega Saturn with some strange issues, a SNES with a graphics problem, a Game Boy Color made entirely out of "broken" parts I got at a retro gaming convention, and an NES that has seen better days. I currently own all Sega consoles from the Genesis to the Dreamcast, several Sega Game Gears, all Nintendo consoles from the NES to the N64 (I also have a Wii), all Game Boy models excluding a Game Boy Light and Micro, a Sony Playstation 1, 2, 3, and Portable, an Xbox and Xbox 360, and a Commodore 64. I've spent a lot of time getting most of them working, but I've always wanted to find a place I could ask questions about pretty much every system. I used to google questions and find answers on AG, but now that it's shutting down, and now that I'm starting to buy systems with worse issues than "the capacitors are bad" and "the voltage regulator is dead", I've been looking a bit harder, and I found this site! I'm glad to be here, and I hope to see the forum grow!

Make a donation