Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Help burning Mayumi-V4 hex on 12F508 pic's

AiNA_TE

Original poster
Aug 25, 2020
AGName
jse
Hey all, I bought a bunch of 12F508 pic chips as they are much cheaper than 12C508.
I went to program the Mayumi-V4 European hex today but it only partially burns the hex
leaving out most of it including the SCEE it needs to send. Does anyone know whats going
wrong or what I can do? Here is a picture of the hex in my programming software before
burning and a picture or me reading back the pic chip after programming.

Edit: I tested with mm3 instead, and it seemed to program correctly but when I goto boot a game I get the please insert a Playstation disk error :(

1.png
2.png

Last edited:

s8n

Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
s8n
AG Join Date
hi LeHaM it's good see you here at OG , thank you for all the help at AG over the years.

• Love
Reactions: LeHaM

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00