Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

GG Help finding modified "nandd" for Game Gear Micro

Virtua Hunter

Original poster
Registered
Jun 23, 2019
I was looking for a way to include all 5 versions of the Game Gear Micro on one single GG Micro.
I found a guide some time ago on an italian site for those interested:

problem is that the required file, a modified "nandd" that include all GG Micro version (black, red, yellow, blue and white) can't be found anywhere.
So that's why I am asking here, anyone has any clue about where to find this file or how to create it?

Thank you

jshep

Jul 12, 2022
eBay Username
User ID jashep_8873
I don't think this is quite what you are looking for, but you might wanna take a look at it. Custom firmware by Augen, looks like it has 42 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Virtua Hunter

Virtua Hunter

Original poster
Registered
Jun 23, 2019
I don't think this is quite what you are looking for, but you might wanna take a look at it. Custom firmware by Augen, looks like it has 42 games.

thanks, interesting but reading some comments it seems a risky mod.
Also I'd like to stick to the original Game Gear Micro games, that's why I'm looking for that specific nandd mod.

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
Even if someone had it or knows where to find it I suspect it's unlikely it would be allowed to be shared. Due to new rules.
You might have better luck asking on rom piracy sites. There are still some active sites around, some old and some are a bit more recent.

Virtua Hunter

Original poster
Registered
Jun 23, 2019
Even if someone had it or knows where to find it I suspect it's unlikely it would be allowed to be shared. Due to new rules.
You might have better luck asking on rom piracy sites. There are still some active sites around, some old and some are a bit more recent.

no problem, I'm looking more about info on this nandd file, if it's confirmed that it exist somewhere (outside of being just mentioned in the original article) I'm already happy.
but on the entire internet it's mentioned only in the site I posted, so it seems it was never shared on internet in the first place.

Make a donation