Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Help, How to connect my xbox 360 dev kit to xbox 360 neighborhood!

slycooper124

Original poster
Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
hello,
I have got an Xbox 360 dev kit and i would like to connect it to Xbox 360 neighborhood so i dont have to keep burning discs to play beta's. I have connected the kit to 2 different computers, both computers had the latest version of neighborhood and Microsoft visual studio 2010 to make neighborhood work and the result i keep getting is can not locate the IP address of the system i put in. i have tried to try it with a wired connection and a wireless connection and they both dont work. I know the Ethernet port is not broken because when i plug a cable into it, the dev ip address shows up. Can someone please walk me through step by step and maybe explain whats going wrong.

thanks

Edward_2452

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 29, 2019
AGName
james2452
There's something in xshell that you have to change in network settings. Put it to automatic i think it was.
Just looked on mine and in network settings, debug network config iv put it on automatic and it has the consoles name.
I use xexmenu to copy games from a usb stick as its so much faster than neighborhood .

Last edited:

slycooper124

Original poster
Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
Sorry for the late reply, I forgot about this thread. Xboxsurgeon helped me so I got it connected, thanks anyway.

Make a donation