z_killemall

Original poster
Nov 15, 2021
AGName
z_killemall
AG Join Date
January 2006
Hey guys!
I'm Matías from Uruguay and as the title suggests, I was a long time member of the ASSEMbler forums. I was quite inactive during the last years due to the constant inside fights and the weird forum status in general.
Well, leaving that aside, I've been in the programming world for over 15 years now, and I love everything retro (specially if they're consoles and they're moddable in some way). I've been building a tiny console collection, mostly with the purpose of playing rather than collecting, so you won't find many limited editions or boxed sets around here, only things that work (and many Everdrives :ROFLMAO:).
Also I'm on a current project to put the assemblergames.com backup you guys made back online (as a read only site, of course), with a bit of luck I'll have it up and running for the weekend :D

Well, see you guys around, I hope to see a lot of interesting stuff here and meet with some old folks!
Cheers!

MSX

Is secretly 32-bit
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Donations
£543.68
AGName
MSX
AG Join Date
Dec 7, 2011
Welcome! I checked out the AG backup. Looks great, can't wait until you get he images properly working.

Make a donation