Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Hi guys. I was never able to post at Assembler so hopefully I can be more active here.
Yeah from what I understand, there was a cut off where you couldn't make an account anymore for whatever reason. It looks like everyone is jumping over her now, so welcome!

Reactions: Zychion

Zychion

Original poster
May 31, 2019
Thank you dude. I actually tried making an account about a year ago thought. I never received the verification email. I was trying to ask for some help on making a cracktro free version of NHL2K2 and was hoping to get some help. Instead I couldn't get the help, did tons of reading and ended up reverse engineering one anyway.

Reactions: Pinta77

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Thank you dude. I actually tried making an account about a year ago thought. I never received the verification email. I was trying to ask for some help on making a cracktro free version of NHL2K2 and was hoping to get some help. Instead I couldn't get the help, did tons of reading and ended up reverse engineering one anyway.
Yeah I heard some people saying they never got the email also. It was a real shit show. Glad you figured it out though

Reactions: Zychion

Make a donation