Here are some links you may find helpful

Hey

EvanSki

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Jul 19, 2019
Hi I'm Evan, This is my first time on the site. Its cool to see a community about prototypes about games, and the marketplace where people can sell dev kits, no more ebay scams lol. Now to talk about myself,

I found myself really interested in game betas when I saw the beta content from Half-Life 2. I eventually found a form about the beta and downloaded a copy to play around with. Eventually I decided to keep a copy for myself in case the site was ever closed because of Valve. Then I stared looking for betas of games I played as a kid which led me to the Assembler, I was never a member of the site and didn't really knew it existed until a few months ago. I can thank that site for the missing 200GB storage space on my hard-drive, but now I get to play with betas and a copy of them for media preservation. I try to archive a copy of the files I find in the Way Back machine/Web Archive.com, That was sparked from trying to find a copy of Desert bus and realizing no one had really preserved it.

In summery,
Im a chill dude that likes beta hunting and media preservation.
I hope we can be cool friends!

Make a donation