Original poster
Donator
Registered
Nov 25, 2019
AGName
supersega
AG Join Date
Jul 25, 2014
Hi! Supersega's back to mess stuff up. So uh, how's everyone been with the whole ASSembler Games thing happening? I see a few familiar faces like FamilyGuy but no Trimesh or MonkeyboyJoey...

Reactions: FamilyGuy

supersega

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Nov 25, 2019
AGName
supersega
AG Join Date
Jul 25, 2014
Long time no see! Welcome back again :D @Trimesh and @MonkeyBoyJoey are still about just not as active as before.

Thanks Damien!! Glad to be back, hope to help others now that I've gone through a few EE classes and can actually troubleshoot stuff. Very nice to see them around as well, a little bit of activity is better than nothing!

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
Thanks Damien!! Glad to be back, hope to help others now that I've gone through a few EE classes and can actually troubleshoot stuff. Very nice to see them around as well, a little bit of activity is better than nothing!

I'm around, just been busy - I've been extra quiet recently because I've been having lots of "fun" avoiding petrol bombs and water cannons. Having said that, there were no riots yesterday! - which honestly felt strange at this point.

Ergot

Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
Ergot_Cholera
AG Join Date
Aug 2, 2012
I'm around, just been busy - I've been extra quiet recently because I've been having lots of "fun" avoiding petrol bombs and water cannons. Having said that, there were no riots yesterday! - which honestly felt strange at this point.
All part of the hangover from the British Empire.

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
All part of the hangover from the British Empire.

Pretty much true, IMO - Hong Kong really never moved on from being a colonial economy, even if it did stop being a colony more than 20 years ago. Really, all that's changed here is the flags - and that a lot of entities that used to have "royal" in their names no longer do.

Reactions: FamilyGuy

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Maybe "Royal" has been replaced with "People's"?

Trimesh

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Trimesh
AG Join Date
Jul 4, 2008
Maybe "Royal" has been replaced with "People's"?

No, just dropped - the basic reason is that they were "royal" because they had Queen Elizabeth as their patron - but there is something in UK royal protocol that prohibits the queen from being the patron of entities that aren't part of the British Commonwealth - since they no longer had the queen as their patron, they could no longer use "royal".

Reactions: Arcadia

Make a donation