Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£485.36
Latest donor
H Hazard
10%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

AG Refugee Hi all.

kennypecheur

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Aug 16, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
kennypecheur
AG Join Date
19/05/2014
Hello,

Long time collector and former member of AG, I lost interest in the video game prototypes / preservation scene in the last years.
But I remember some good people I have met over the years on AG and OG, and I hope you guys are fine.

Hope to discuss with you all about all these obscure games :)

Nota : I am French, so please excuse my broken English. Feel free to throw me a brick correct my English if it's too difficult for you to read me ;)

MockyLock

Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
MoockyLoock
AG Join Date
Apr 22, 2015
Hello !
were you that guy who made some threads about Panasonic GameQ and its belt ?

kennypecheur

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Aug 16, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
kennypecheur
AG Join Date
19/05/2014
Hi Mate,

No, sorry ;)

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Welcome! Sometimes I feel there's a linguistic firewall between French enthusiasts and the rest of us, so francophones are a nice addition.

kennypecheur

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Aug 16, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
kennypecheur
AG Join Date
19/05/2014
Thanks ;)

Some French people are indeed a bit focused on themself, so learning another language isn't what they are interested in.
But learning English is like a Pandora box haha (learning Japanese is the holy grail ;) ).
I translated the AG forum rules into French years ago, but If I remember right, they haven't been used as this could have been seen by foreigner people as an invitation to use their own language instead of English.

Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£485.36
Latest donor
H Hazard
10%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses