Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I'm also a survivor from AG since it's closing down in 30 days.

You're more than welcome to join ObscureGamers StevieGoodwin!

Welcome to the site! hope to see you around :D

StevieGoodwin

Original poster
Jun 4, 2019
Of course! Welcome aboard.
Quick question though, I like the name Obscuregamers on your site and respect it very much but what does the word obscure mean btw? Also will this site be another game and developer collecting forum just like ASSEMBlergames? So sad it's closing though. Who is gonna take over the site? But least i'm happy here, though :)

Reactions: PixelCrunch

PixelCrunch

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 30, 2018
Donations
£1.00
Quick question though, I like the name Obscuregamers on your site and respect it very much but what does the word obscure mean btw? Also will this site be another game and developer collecting forum just like ASSEMBlergames? So sad it's closing though. Who is gonna take over the site? But least i'm happy here, though :)
"Obscure" means rare / unusual in essence. Our philosophy is similar to AG, although we are trying to cover a wider range of topics and content. It seems nobody is going to be taking over Assembler, as the owner does not want to give the site away, however we are collecting as many builds as possible from the site.

StevieGoodwin

Original poster
Jun 4, 2019
"Obscure" means rare / unusual in essence. Our philosophy is similar to AG, although we are trying to cover a wider range of topics and content. It seems nobody is going to be taking over Assembler, as the owner does not want to give the site away, however we are collecting as many builds as possible from the site.
What does it mean you are trying to cover a wider range of topics and content and what do you mean by collecting many builds as possible from AG? Also since a lot of AG members like "sp193" "I_oliveira" and "Tokimemofan" have came to the site and i'm fine with that. Will you tell him i said hi and also what do you think of my profile picture?

PixelCrunch

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 30, 2018
Donations
£1.00
What does it mean you are trying to cover a wider range of topics and content and what do you mean by collecting many builds as possible from AG? Also since a lot of AG members like "sp193" "I_oliveira" and "Tokimemofan" have came to the site and i'm fine with that. Will you tell him i said hi and also what do you think of my profile picture?
I mean that were trying to allow people to post things that are from less used systems etc. Your profile picture looks great! :)

Make a donation