Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hi everyone!

TheMCNerd2019

Original poster
Registered
Jun 20, 2019
I decided to create an account on here since AssemblerGames is shutting down, and because the community from that forum seems to be moving over to this site. Anyways, I never had an account on AssemblerGames, and was mainly a lurker since I would just browse over the various threads listed looking for anything I find interesting.

You could also call me a Data-Hoarder, as one of my recent hobbies is preserving various digital items like: ROM Sets, Prototypes, DevKits, and general media that is either close to being lost to time or actively being removed.

I've also created possibly one of the biggest Windows AIO disk images, with it coming in at over 230 options to choose from. I don't currently plan to distribute it though, since the current size is around 80GB and I don't want to become targeted by Microsoft.

I hope to maintain a semi-active status on here and to have a fun time on here as well.

Reactions: Pinta77

TheMCNerd2019

Original poster
Registered
Jun 20, 2019
oh a fellow datahoarder? always nice to see haha, how many tb do you have? i wish you a great time on here and wish that you may find many more things to hoard ;)
Currently only have a 512GB internal SSD, 2TB internal HDD, and an 8TB external HDD. The 512GB SSD and 2TB HDD are filled, while the 8TB has around 2TB free space. I plan to get more internal and external drives in the future though.

Reactions: VonKarma12

Make a donation