Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
karsten
AG Join Date
Mar 4, 2014
Hi everybody! Looking to participate here and help once in a while.
Please let us know the ways you can be of help. I'm trying to compile a list of the users abilities and knowledge that may be of use in creating content for the place.

Reactions: FamilyGuy
D

Deleted member 211

Vast knowledge of AWS/Azure and web hosting. I have my AWS SA Pro cert and CISSP if you need security recommendations. I have 10+ years experience in self-web hosting experience as well (Dedicated Self Managed Linux VPS(s).

Reactions: karsten

iiAlexLiveii

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
Please let us know the ways you can be of help. I'm trying to compile a list of the users abilities and knowledge that may be of use in creating content for the place.
It may not be much right now, but I can translate to spanish (neutral, not region specific) and develop desktop apps for Windows. I also have an interest in Dreamcast stuff and published what I believe it was an undumped demo (Marvel vs. Capcom 1 Tentou Taikenban) a few years ago with the help of a broadband adapter and GDEMU for later testing. Greetings from Mexico by the way! :)

Chaotic Mind

AG Refugee Retro Brony
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
sonicdude10
AG Join Date
Jan 17, 2012
GDEMU? I run that community. LOL

I was the original who got interest generated in the whole GDROM EMU thing. The FB group I made long ago on ASSEMbler is still going strong to this day and has even partnered with Reicast to go further. We have plans involving all the talented coders from the Reicast side as well as the hardware devs in the GDEMU stuff.

iiAlexLiveii

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
Welcome! What are your interest?
Dreamcast stuff, I used to be on the hunt for rare peripherals before I married, later sold some but kept others.
I'm also interested in PC stuff, software development and hardware collecting.

iiAlexLiveii

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
GDEMU? I run that community. LOL

I was the original who got interest generated in the whole GDROM EMU thing. The FB group I made long ago on ASSEMbler is still going strong to this day and has even partnered with Reicast to go further. We have plans involving all the talented coders from the Reicast side as well as the hardware devs in the GDEMU stuff.
Oh yeah, I remember when the thread was recently posted and kept my eyes on it when the first news of GDEMU began surfacing, I was a lurker back then on AG and slowly became active, and now I'm here as a refugee :ROFLMAO:.

Chaotic Mind

AG Refugee Retro Brony
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
AGName
sonicdude10
AG Join Date
Jan 17, 2012
We have succeeded. GD EMU is a thing now with various methods of loading game images from mass storage on the DC. Who needs a GDROM drive anymore? We don't. LOL

Make a donation