Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£485.36
Latest donor
H Hazard
10%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

hi guys , soon former member of Assembler

s8n

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
s8n
AG Join Date
hi members , i will be posting the same stuff as i did on Assembler and helping others when needed. Also it's good to see others have made the transition over from AG , the more the better.

s8n

FromAllAspects

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
FromAllAspects
AG Join Date
December 7th, 2017
Hi! It's great to have you on board, just wondering, did you want a Refugee badge? I can invite you to my PM so you can have a chat to Morphic.

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects

s8n

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
s8n
AG Join Date
hi FAA , Refugee badge is cool i like it thank you

Reactions: FromAllAspects

Spaceman

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Oct 18, 2018
AG Join Date
Jul 11, 2017
Welcome to OG :) Hope you and all the other AG migrants feel right at home here.

Reactions: s8n

Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£485.36
Latest donor
H Hazard
10%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses