Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hi guys!

effy-eff

Original poster
Jun 13, 2019
github.com
I came here because I have always had a passion for devkits (I own a DECR-1400A) and debug builds of games, I also wanted to join AG, but apparently I was too late, since it's shutting down. I'm also a software developer as both my job and as a hobby, I mostly develop stuff for the PS3 and the Vita. I don't know what else to say, but I'm happy to be here!

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this community!

PixelCrunch

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 30, 2018
Donations
£1.00
Welcome :) It's nice to have more developers on board, sure you will fit in nicely.

Reactions: effy-eff

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
What kind of PS3 stuff are we talking about? Retail stuff back in the day or more along the lines of current homebrew?

A coder is working on custom RSX drivers so we can have hardware accelerated homebrew. I have been following this very closely since it was posted. He needed some feedback on his updated T2 build of Linux for PS3.

I hope that site is ok to link to, they don't allow piracy or even talking about it. So nothing illegal is hosted there.

Jackhead

Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Jackhead
AG Join Date
April 3, 2008
Welcome to OG! You run rebug firmware on your 1400A?

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
wow, nice linux job !
my last run Linux on PS3 is CE10 the h.264 encode......

effy-eff

Original poster
Jun 13, 2019
github.com
What kind of PS3 stuff are we talking about? Retail stuff back in the day or more along the lines of current homebrew?

A coder is working on custom RSX drivers so we can have hardware accelerated homebrew. I have been following this very closely since it was posted. He needed some feedback on his updated T2 build of Linux for PS3.

I hope that site is ok to link to, they don't allow piracy or even talking about it. So nothing illegal is hosted there.

I mostly code utilities for myself, like I ported some parts of CCAPI to Linux, I also made an eboot dumper and some game hacking stuff. Nothing crazy, I know.

The post you linked to is very interesting though, but that's too big brain for me. ?

Welcome to OG! You run rebug firmware on your 1400A?

Thank you! Yes I am, I'm running the latest rebug for reference tool :)

Reactions: Anthony817

Make a donation