Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hoping to come back to my obscure dev hobby

haliway

Original poster
Registered
Apr 5, 2020
AGName
haliway
AG Join Date
01/01/2001
Hi guys,

I had been a member of AG since the beginning of the 2000s.
I was not that active at the time but I hope things will change for me and fortunately i will be more active here.
I also wish i will be able to go through the AG archive as well (currently not working so well).

See you around.

Last edited:

Dans34

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 19, 2019
Donations
£5.00
AGName
Dans87
AG Join Date
Jan 6, 2013
welcome to OG

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00