Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Other How to add trainers to Genesis/SNES ROMs and PS1 ISOs?

MysteryMan3D

Original poster
Jun 13, 2021
Previously:
"Thank You for all the help, but I decided not to pursue this after all. I was gonna use the modded ISO of Batman & Robin in conjunction with modded ROMs of Batman (Genesis), and Batman Returns + Forever (SNES) using Game Genie Guy so I could be invincible in all four games. Unfortunately the only Game Genie code that I would've used for Batman Forever (Infinite Lives) doesn't work. The ones that DO work are Action Replay codes, and Game Genie Guy doesn't support those, so I'm out of luck."

Maybe I could make this work the way I want. I just thought of trainers.

There's this website called "ConsoleCopyWorld" that has a ton of patches and trainers that you can easily inject into your PS1 ISOs. They don't have one for Batman & Robin, but I was hoping someone could help me find a way to contact them so they can make a trainer for that game...

I'd also like to add trainers to Batman (Genesis) and Batman Returns + Forever (SNES). I know I can find pre-patched ROMs for trainers using Google, but I'd really like to be able to patch my own dumped ROMs. Anyone care to help me out?

Dedok179

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
They don't have one for Batman & Robin, but I was hoping someone could help me find a way to contact them so they can make a trainer for that game...
I made trainer Batman Forever: The Arcade Game for PS1, if necessary, I will send it to you.

Attachments

• sshot-6.png
    sshot-6.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 0

MysteryMan3D

Original poster
Jun 13, 2021
I made trainer Batman Forever: The Arcade Game for PS1, if necessary, I will send it to you.
Thank You, although that's not one of the games I need a trainer for, I'll use it later on. If you could make me a trainer for Batman & Robin, that gives you total invincibility (Gameshark code 80069D7C 0001), that would be greatly appreciated...

MysteryMan3D

Original poster
Jun 13, 2021
@Dedok179 Can you make another trainer for Batman & Robin PS1? The same codes you used before, but this time add the following code to skip the opening video:
80062638 2B7C
It's not gonna replace the old version, I'm only gonna use this version of the trainer for certain circumstances, such as laggy emulators.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
Never Mind, I was able to delete the video from the disc image myself using mkpsxiso, and it works.

Last edited:

MysteryMan3D

Original poster
Jun 13, 2021
@Dedok179 Hey there, I could now use that Batman Forever Arcade (PS1) trainer you were telling me about earlier. Just one nitpick: Can you replace Infinite Energy with Infinite Lives (Both P1 and P2)?

I would've asked this of you via PM, but the site won't let me do that anymore for some reason...

Make a donation