Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£445.36
Latest donor
Anonymous
9%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

HOW TO BE IN FREE CAM ON A PS2-TOOL

FiresSkies

Original poster
Registered
Apr 10, 2020
All is in the title.
is there a way (a command) to enter in freecam mode in any games.
And how to do it.

uyjulian

Registered
May 30, 2019
There is no universal command for freecam mode, as each game will differ.

FiresSkies

Original poster
Registered
Apr 10, 2020
Yes that was to expect, but how can we do it ?
Have you an example for me ?
Dos we need to run a program on the dev computer or on the linux side or the tool ?

uyjulian

Registered
May 30, 2019
It will depend on the game. It may be easier to use freecam using emulator, as it can use a universal method.

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
different game different tool,
some early build may be have free cam in debug mode ,
some may be use graphic Artist tool to view ( not in game mode )
some use embedded program (game company design for there games)

FiresSkies

Original poster
Registered
Apr 10, 2020
ok so it's better to use pcsx2 for this ?
i've found this video from a guy that doing it on pcsx2 through cheat engine on jak 2 and it's work !

So maybe it's the simplest way to do that ?
i'll try to do it on others games.

BioShip0706

Oct 16, 2020
AGName
BioShip0706
AG Join Date
BioShip0706
I'm trying, from a long time, to do a free cam on the ps2 game Obscure. Someone made it with Obscure 2 . I think that youtuber is not gonna answer me so i ask you. I've fount player hight values but i have no idea how to free cam. If someone wants to help me i would be VERY happy

Another fundraiser..

This fundraiser is multiple lots we have been offered for our museum, most of these are extremely early systems, and many contain unreleased games and history that would other wise be lost.

The goal for this is split into groups, we have awhile to sort this one and lots would be paid as funded. The total includes paypal fee's added and shipping costs included excluding taxes, we put 10% as we're often charged different rates depending on donators locations.
Goal
£4,800.00
Received
£445.36
Latest donor
Anonymous
9%
Custom LBP Developer PS3 containing multiple unreleased games, and multiple alpha builds.
£1,300.00
An early prototype PlayStation 3 dev Kit, in an early shell design which includes a disc filled with build(s? exact contents unknown)
£1,230.00
3x Prototype XBOX's, plus a boxed system believed to be used at E3. + Misc items to be added that are unknown.
£1,230.00
Misc Nintendo systems.
£500.00
The above prices doesn't include paypal fees, please see goal amount for total with 10% added for fee's we're charged.
£0.00
Expenses