Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00
Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

hydra castle labyrinth

FamilyGuy

2049 Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
-=FamilyGuy=-
AG Join Date
March 3, 2007
Hydra castle is a homebrew game in 8 bit style.

The game is patched, the throwing weapons are available and we can finish the game.

There is a gdemu version and a ready cd burn version around 700Mo

Thanks to youtube chanel : "oldschool is beautiful"

Here the sd dreamshell version :
https://mega.nz/#!IrQiSIzB!n7ChWhRgSZOL ... VStuw1rHVs

I'm pretty sure it should be possible to read the triggers in SDL though... Might be more complicated because they're analogue though.

Any input @neo?

Any link to the source @fafadou?

Reactions: fafadou

cta

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
Nifty little game, I played through the PC version a couple years ago. It gets a recommendation from me.

fafadou

Original poster
Registered
Aug 16, 2019
AGName
fafadou
@FamilyGuy probably the program don't consider the analog response from triggers and the analog stick. Probaly because there is more than 1 bit in response. The issue don't come from SDL but hydra castle code.

Here the source :
https://gameblabla.nl/files/hydra-src.zip

It's before the patch, I didn't find any input for the dreamcast version. And unfortunately I don't have the patch file...

Now the pause menu is removed, because the inventory is on start button, so if you can move the inventory to a trigger, the pause menu can be put back on start button.

But play without pause menu is not a problem.

Reactions: Anthony817

Unreleased console from the big THREE

We're urgently fundraising for an unreleased games console from the big three game companies.

There is less than 5 of these known to exist, and we have the chance to secure one and document it on our new channel.

All data/software found on the system will be shared with researchers, but donators will get first access. High res 4k video will be done on the device and it's internals for future reference.

This fundraiser is time sensitive.
Goal
£2,000.00
Received
£2,071.00