I am back With a fresh start

TheNameless0ne

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Aug 31, 2020
yes I used to go by the name “TheNew” i’ve done many bad things in my past not looking for forgiveness I am asking to allow me to Move on but as a positive influence and contributor to the community I have a lot of things coming up for release as an apology to everybody that I have done wrong by.........

now with that being said if everybody I’ve done wrong by would accept my apology and allow me to Separate myself from my past I would be very grateful I have contributed a ton of stuff that will be released sometime in the near future I hope

Note: everyone has said I’ve never contributed to the community. But that is not true my contributions go way back to the early days of halo mods and other public releases. I’ve been around since 2006 but the past is the past I am hear and now moving away from the negativity that I have caused

One of my biggest mistake I’ve ever made was hoarding stuff.... I am all about sharing now so whatever systems I get off of eBay or anywhere else will be shared here that is true preservation. Obviously nothing current GENERATION

Last edited:

Alastor

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jul 11, 2019
AGName
Alastor
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Only read the title at first and thought you were proclaiming the result of a Coronavirus test to us. :oops:

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
I don't know you or what you did, but I believe in change and giving people a second chance.
Welcome back :)

Reactions: TheNameless0ne

Make a donation