Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

I can remove red screen from Psygnosis prototype games :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icaras

Original poster
Registered
Jan 31, 2019
IF Some one wants to play his prototype without red screen error code, i can remove it. Anybody can send me bin cue files on private message and i can send it private message with the unlocked game :) i like to help some friends if cannot play the game :)

Kind Regards,
Icaras.

Awbacon

Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
Lol I have no clue who that person is. They could be the most reputable member of any forum ever

But that literally sounds like the biggest “I want ISO’s I don’t have” plot ever ?

Icaras

Original poster
Registered
Jan 31, 2019
Lol I have no clue who that person is. They could be the most reputable member of any forum ever

But that literally sounds like the biggest “I want ISO’s I don’t have” plot ever ?
Good Communication for you is "I want ISO's I don't have" ???????????
Drop your attitude please.......

Icaras

Original poster
Registered
Jan 31, 2019
I don't need isos games, i was liked to help someone but now [email protected]@K off Awbacon i don't upload again nothing....
I have VERY RARE STUFF on my collection that you'll never see to play.... [email protected] Awbacon.

pool7

Donator
Donator
Registered
Sep 1, 2018
AGName
pool7
AG Join Date
2008/03/04
@Icaras I understand you may want to keep your process secret; however you need to put yourself in the other person's position.
Imagine someone has a prototype that you can fix, but he doesn't know you, and doesn't want to risk it getting leaked.
Why would this person trust you with it?
Are you known in other forums/sites and can you show some "credentials"?
Or maybe as Solotaire asked, would you be willing to explain the process?

This is probably what Awbacon was referring to; I don't think he meant any disrespect.
As Nex said though, your answer does not provide much in terms of trust...

AppleJames

Jul 15, 2019
We'd all feel much better if you showed us the evidence of you having done so with a prototype. be it a video or pictures explaining your process.

Reactions: Seroczynski

Awbacon

Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
@Icaras I understand you may want to keep your process secret; however you need to put yourself in the other person's position.
Imagine someone has a prototype that you can fix, but he doesn't know you, and doesn't want to risk it getting leaked.
Why would this person trust you with it?
Are you known in other forums/sites and can you show some "credentials"?
Or maybe as Solotaire asked, would you be willing to explain the process?

This is probably what Awbacon was referring to; I don't think he meant any disrespect.
As Nex said though, your answer does not provide much in terms of trust...

I never mean any disrespect lol

My point : A request or offer like this needs to be backed up with solid proof of a reputation. Otherwise it leaves the offer open to so much interpretation as far as the ultimate motive is.

He could be 100% legit and completely honest, but it has to be backed up. This is a new forum, and there needs to be a solid foundation of trust and reliability in all aspects of dealing with others.

Just my two cents. If he can do what he says awesome, but there needs to be proof

Reactions: Gou

Bad_Ad84

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Bad_Ad84
AG Join Date
26/05/2011
I don't need isos games, i was liked to help someone but now [email protected]@K off Awbacon i don't upload again nothing....
I have VERY RARE STUFF on my collection that you'll never see to play.... [email protected] Awbacon.

Mate, behave. Posts like this will make your time here short.

You can't just post asking for people to send you betas and expect to show no proof of your trust worthiness. Your posts wouldn't fill me with confidence so far.

I can see you have posted some stuff and we are grateful, but let's try to be an adult when someone doesn't agree with you. Throwing a tantrum isn't how to handle the situation.

Last edited:

megavolt85

DreamShell Developer
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
www.dc-swat.ru
AGName
megavolt85
AG Join Date
It is ridiculous to read such subjects. The friend you are not the only genius on PSX to a scene, tomorrow any other will lay out the tutorial and your subject will look ridiculous

Reactions: danhans42

Icaras

Original poster
Registered
Jan 31, 2019
Mate, behave. Posts like this will make your time here short.

You can't just post asking for people to send you betas and expect to show no proof of your trust worthiness. Your posts wouldn't fill me with confidence so far.

I can see you have posted some stuff and we are grateful, but let's try to be an adult when someone doesn't agree with you. Throwing a tantrum isn't how to handle the situation.
I don't want someone to share me betas to own, but i was liked to help someone that cannot be playing the game ,this answer it's yours wrong... And i have some very rare stuff were nobody here can have it so i did NOT question to have some stuff... WipEout HD Leipzig Games Convention Demo you NEVER have it but i own mine XD
So FUCK YOU ALL JEALOUSES GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icaras

Original poster
Registered
Jan 31, 2019
It is ridiculous to read such subjects. The friend you are not the only genius on PSX to a scene, tomorrow any other will lay out the tutorial and your subject will look ridiculous
I don't answer to a Racist like you, if you don't like my posts please remove me i wrote you all on MY BALLS !!!!!!!!!

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
in this forums, I sure all member own some rare stuff you never have it too ..............

SO ? relex man~~ XD

pool7

Donator
Donator
Registered
Sep 1, 2018
AGName
pool7
AG Join Date
2008/03/04
I don't want someone to share me betas to own, but i was liked to help someone that cannot be playing the game ,this answer it's yours wrong... And i have some very rare stuff were nobody here can have it so i did NOT question to have some stuff... WipEout HD Leipzig Games Convention Demo you NEVER have it but i own mine XD
So FUCK YOU ALL JEALOUSES GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the smell of the Report button in the morning...
Enjoy your hoarded stuff.

Awbacon

Registered
Top Poster Of Month
May 31, 2019
I have zero clout here I’d assume but this is a member we don’t need. Assembler was always relaxed and I enjoyed that. This forum should be the same.

Just my two cents

Reactions: einsteinx2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a donation