OG Staff
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 23, 2020
AGName
Digmac
AG Join Date
August 19, 2013
Hey all. Some of you might remember me. I helped start and build this site with Damien ages ago. ObscureGamers was the brain child of Damien, and then myself and a few others helped it grow. I was an admin and designer for this site when it first opened. After it fell apart the first time I was done, so I've moved on 100% from the world of development equipment. Now I spend my time collecting Japanese import video games, mainly Neo Geo AES. To be honest, I have little interest in development hardware anymore, even though I've done so much with it and have had lots of experience with it, especially Sony and Microsoft hardware. I've released builds myself and discs I have owned have been released by others. I don't really intend to return to this world. I'm just saying hi, checking in every so often.

- Digmac

la-li-lu-le-lo

Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
I meant to respond to this sooner. It’s nice to see you here! Obviously you don’t have to post anything if you don’t want to, but I’m sure people (including myself) would appreciate it if you did. Also, plenty of people here post about retail stuff, so you don’t need to post about dev stuff necessarily.

Make a donation