Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Saturn Impossible to swap trick with gameshark?

almmiron

Original poster
Aug 9, 2019
AGName
almmiron
AG Join Date
march 25 / 2015
I want to do the swap trick to flash pseudo saturn to my gameshark.

When I boot the saturn, dont know when to do the swap trick: before gameshark boot it's menu or after. Yes i tried both, but timing is essencial and I want to know if any of you have done this with the saturn gameshark.

I burned the pseudo kai lite iso on cd-r with imgburn @4x speed, seems to be ok.

Thanks in advance!

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
I do not have it anymore, sold it off when I was hard up for cash and at a low point, but I used to have a gameshark flashed with an early version of Pseudo about 5 years back in 2015. I used a normal Gameshark cart and it just worked normally. No need for disc swapping, it just let you flash the cart and you booted backups normally like any other game after you hit start game from menu. Again been half a decade since I had mine so hope I am remembering correctly.

But if you are trying to do it for the first time to flash it, you need to watch many youtube videos telling you how to do it. Only way to learn the precise time to do it. I mean, if you need help with somehting in 2020, YouTube should be your first stop since most of the time somebody made a video on the issue already. I been telling my brother that sicne 2007, you need to find out how to do somethign YouTube is almost always the best way since it shows you step by step with a real human walking you through instead of reading a text tutorial and left guessing.

Reactions: almmiron

almmiron

Original poster
Aug 9, 2019
AGName
almmiron
AG Join Date
march 25 / 2015
Thanksm, but i got it!

I tried a million times today and finally got it to working. But in youtube iwith gameshark, i did not find it.

For future search:

-Official game cd, turn on, let the saturn boot the gameshark menu
-Press c or whatever button brings you back to the multiplayer menu
-There, press start game, and then do the swap trick in timing.
-Pseudo kai cd booted and gameshark flashed with succes.

Reactions: Anthony817

Anthony817

Community Contributor
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AG Join Date
May 12, 2010
Ah great to hear! Now you can remove the door tray sensor tape and make it back to stock if you want.

Reactions: almmiron

Make a donation