Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Introducing myself

SlyCooperReloadCoded

Original poster
Registered
Jul 17, 2019
Hello, I'm SlyCooperReloadCoded. I run a YouTube channel mainly focusing on the Sly Cooper games, but the technical side rather than the lore.

A while ago I acquired some sort of Xbox demo and I wanted to find out more info, try and see what it really was. Without knowing anything about the existing AssemblerGames drama, I tried to sign up there. It said I had to wait for an Admin to confirm my account. It took me a long time to realize why that email was never coming.

As soon as I learned that most of AG came here (about 10 minutes ago) I felt the need to join here. A friend of mine (or maybe more than one of them) is a moderator here, or so they say. Either way, I'm glad there's another community for this kind of thing, the world needs it. Good job on that AssemblerGames archive, I'll never understand how that stuff gets worked on so fast.

Vindios

Donator
Donator
Jun 7, 2019
Donations
£20.00
AGName
Vindios
AG Join Date
Apr 12, 2019
I was the same, I submitted an account request but I quickly learned why no new users were being added. So I just lurked with my un-verified account and read through posts for months.

But anyways welcome!

mementomori

proto person
A9L Staff
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
Donations
£7.46
AG Join Date
Jan 22, 2017