Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

It's a me, Yakumo ?

Yakumo

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
Hehe, yep, you mostly all know who I am. Member of Assemblergames since 1999 and mod there for most of that time until we all gave up.

Looking forward to Obscure Gamers becoming a fantastic place for knowledge on the obscure rare and special.

Welcome to ObscureGamers Yakumo!

You've been a valuable member fo the scene for many years and it's good to have you onboard :)

Reactions: Yakumo

FromAllAspects

Registered
May 30, 2019
Great to see you here, Yakumo! Its always good to see familiar faces.

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects

Allie

The Original VF3 Fangirl™
May 30, 2019
I knew it wouldn't be long until you joined us - here's to many more years of Retro Core!

karsten

OG Staff
Staff member
OG Staff
May 31, 2019
Hehe, yep, you mostly all know who I am. Member of Assemblergames since 1999 and mod there for most of that time until we all gave up.

Looking forward to Obscure Gamers becoming a fantastic place for knowledge on the obscure rare and special.
I think i heard about you :D

• Haha
Reactions: 1

FamilyGuy

2049 Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019

So... How long before you break 20k posts?

Nice to see you here!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Spaceman

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Oct 18, 2018
Welcome to the site Yakumo :) It's awesome to see a couple of you old school AG members among all the friendly faces here. Your vast knowledge, and Retro-Core, are most welcome.

Pikkon

Moving in Stereo
Registered
May 31, 2019
Awesome that you joined and just watched your latest battle of the ports(y)

Yakumo

Original poster
Registered
May 31, 2019
Thanks everyone!
I truly hope this place can be like the old AG. It'S great to see so many people who have also moved over.