Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Price Check Japanese PlayStation 3 launch unit (CECHA00 60GB) full region free backwards compatibility

Wombat

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
What's a good price for a Japanese PlayStation 3 launch unit (CECHA00 60GB) with Rebug 4.81 and full region free backwards compatibility?
The system is in good condition, haven't used this system much over the years, seeing I also had a TEST back in the day.
Due to the nature of the glossy casing, as expected, there are some scuffs and scratches which are hard to photograph.

• Comes with: power cable, HDMI cable, mini USB cable for charging the controller & SONY Six Axes controller (CECHZC1U).

To test the region free capabilities of Rebug I have tested the system with a PlayStation 2 PAL-E copy of OutRun 2006 Coast to Coast and an NTSC-U copy of Burnout 3, both play flawless. And to show the Blu-Ray laser functioning I have booted SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection.

More photo's can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums/72157710344062956/with/48549776882/

iOrange

Registered
Jun 28, 2019
CECHA that wasn't opened (as far as I can tell - the warranty sticker is there) is a nice thing! Good luck with selling!

Reactions: Wombat

Wombat

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
CECHA that wasn't opened (as far as I can tell - the warranty sticker is there) is a nice thing! Good luck with selling!
Correct, this unit has never been opened. Thanks :)

Reactions: iOrange

Make a donation