• Hey, Guest!

XenForo 2.2 is coming soon, it's bringing many new features such as a PWA app for OG etc. It also comes with the drawback of more costs to update themes/some addons. It'll also remove access to some older browsers which'll suck but these shouldn't be used as their security sucks.

With the costs already looming we decided to improve OG's look with a new fancy theme that gives OG a more gamer feel. This has cost us only slightly more than it would have cost to renew the current theme and runs alot nicer.

You can beta test it here: Linky. (Please note only dark is live, light will come once issues are ironed out.)

If the current theme breaks on update we will end of life it, but we'll make something looking similar based on the default free theme so don't fret!

WTB July no Sekai Music Collection (Audio CDs)

NikeX

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
I want to buy the July no Sekai Music Collection, 2 Audio CDs, published by King Record Co., in 1999.
Composed by Chamy, contains 41 tracks.
Maybe someone can help, thanks.
To Germany.

NikeX

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
It is really impossible to find.

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
You must be a July fan! it's amazing that while very small it still has passionate fanbase.
Is the CD you need KICA 5021/22?

NikeX

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Yes, that's the correct term.
I like the atmosphere of this Visual Novel, the artwork, the idea of altered humans... and that it was pre millenium.
It is obscure, like the developer. And it was a launch title! The music transports the atmosphere.
I need the music.
This game could have a chance on Switch.

Slayer2k8

AG Refugee
Refugee
Registered
Reaction score
I know that in Japan that the game has a small but dedicated following as some members of a board about the game were surprised by some of my items for the game.
I'm not sure if you use Yahoo or not but here is a link to the CD you need:

Good luck hope you manage to get it.

NikeX

Registered
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you I will do that now. There is no other way.