Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Price Check Kenseiden (Sega Master System)

FromAllAspects

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
FromAllAspects
AG Join Date
December 7th, 2017
Hi all,

I have a game here that I didn't come around to trading (good thing I didn't) as I had a Master System, but never tested the console, due to its questionable quality. (it had cobwebs in it) Hahaha. It's a game called Kenseiden, I'm sure a lot of you have heard of it before. I did a bit of research in regards to reviews and it didn't get a bad one. (I believe IGN did one back in 2008)

Overall, the condition of it is great for its age, showing barely any signs of use, except for the manual, which has partially yellowed after 30+ years. (still, not bad for its age)

I have no clue how long ago the Gametraders sticker was placed on there, but it would've been before they all vanished in Australia. (only one remains, allegedly) How much would this game go for? I'm looking at collecting for the Master System after completing my PlayStation game collection. (PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3, PS Vita and PS4) Please find the pictures below!

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects

Vindios

Donator
Donator
Jun 7, 2019
Donations
£20.00
AGName
Vindios
AG Join Date
Apr 12, 2019
From what I can see from sold Ebay listings, a CIB copy generally fetches $35 - $45 usd.

• Wow
Reactions: FromAllAspects

FromAllAspects

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
FromAllAspects
AG Join Date
December 7th, 2017
From what I can see from sold Ebay listings, a CIB copy generally fetches $35 - $45 usd.
Wow! Really, that much? That's insane. It looked like a generic game at first. I kind of regret getting rid of the rest of my Master System games. Thanks for the estimate, Vindios. I appreciate it!

KInd regards,

FromAllAspects

Make a donation