la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
EDIT: These posts were originally in my collection thread, but I'd like to keep that thread only about my collection, so I've asked Damien to move them here. The conversation is between Opa-Opa and me, but anyone else is free to join in.

Haha, that charming little PC-Engine CD :giggle: Own it too with an LT plugged in?

It's a cool system. Mine works fine, though it has a rather noisy laser motor. I'm not sure why. I've replaced the middle gear, and the laser has also been replaced. This might just be how the laser motor sounds normally, I have nothing to compare it to.

Those two Hi-Fi units?

One is an amplifier and the other is a CD player. The amp is a Marantz PM5004. The CD player is a Marantz CD5004.

Last edited:

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
Marantz, nice. My best friend had a Marantz amp, beautiful warm sound. Oh and my PCE-CD makes noises when accessing parts of the CD. Maybe some grease on the Laser-Unit rails and all gears?...hmm.

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
Marantz, nice. My best friend had a Marantz amp, beautiful warm sound.

Mine is kind of recent-ish, 2010. It's the best amp I've ever had. btw, the speakers are PSB Alpha B1 bookshelf speakers and a Polk Audio subwoofer.

Oh and my PCE-CD makes noises when accessing parts of the CD. Maybe some grease on the Laser-Unit rails and all gears?...hmm.

I thought about that. I've added grease once before, but maybe it needs it again. Although, the last time I opened up the CD-ROM2 I messed up the backup RAM somehow. It's fine now, but I'm kind of reluctant to change anything - considering it's working pretty well overall. I have noticed that it can take a while to load sometimes, I'm not sure how close that is to normal.

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
Yep, I had a TurboDuo (modded for US/jap and sold it, stoopid me) which had less loading times than my white CD Engine. And you are right, better don't touch it as long as it works fine. It's a wonder that this thing still works after 30 years.

I have a very basic but good Hi-Fi set up too. Like a Sony CD-Player X55-ES, heavy. A Pioneer amp A-717, even way more heavier. and a couple custom build Dynaudio 3-way speakers...since 1990. Never change a running system.

Last edited:

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
this is what happens when little me says to my older brother these things (on the right) are not right." On the floor we have the pre-amp for both. On the left we have one of two "Endstufe"/amps for each Box. All selfmade, the case is from China, the innards completely handpicked. And the star is a 4-way with Dynaudio chassis which are very rare today.

He's an High-End audiophile. Don't tap into that, it's a never ending story...and expensive.

But the reward is beautiful.

Last edited:

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
On the floor we have the pre-amp for both. On the left we have one of two "Endstufe"/amps for each Box. All selfmade, the case is from China, the innards completely handpicked. And the star is a 4-way with Dynaudio chassis which are very rare today.

I'm not knowledgable enough about this stuff to build speakers myself. I did repair one of my PSB speakers, though. I just had to disassemble it and tighten one of the bolts on the inside (that hold the the back terminals in place) that had come slightly loose - which is good, because before that I was thinking I might have to get new speakers. It works perfectly now.

He's an High-End audiophile. Don't tap into that, it's a never ending story...and expensive.

My setup wasn't too expensive, but it has a really nice sound. It's kind of like high-end audio, yet "affordable" (by high-end audio standards). Speaking of audio, I mentioned in my earlier post my Yamaha HPH-MT5 headphones. I just got these recently, and I really enjoy them. I spent quite a while comparing headphones and I even bought a few, and these were the ones I ended up with. Of all of the headphones I tried, these had the best sound quality and were the most comfortable, which are the main things that matter to me.

For quite a while I was only using headphones when I had to, but I love these headphones so much that I've been using them in situations where I normally wouldn't use headphones. I kind of forgot about the unique coolness of headphones compared to speakers. I just ordered a new coiled cable for them, because I found the cable that came with them is a bit unwieldy.

Another side effect of getting these headphones is that I'm so impressed by them that I now want to get more Yamaha gear.

Last edited:

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
You seem satisfied with your setup, that's what counts. Oh good headphones... I go with Sennheiser. Closed Headphonses like Beats I don't like.

Edit: Building speakers is science. You need much dedication and knowledge.

Edit2: Funny, I like Yamaha in general. They have kinda natural sound to it. Think of jap Saturn start up sequence.

Last edited:

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
You seem satisfied with your setup, that's what counts.

I'm pretty satisfied with it. Pretty much the only thing I'm lacking is a larger professional CRT of some kind. I'd like to get a Switch at some point, too.

You seem satisfied with your setup, that's what counts. Oh good headphones... I go with Sennheiser. Closed Headphonses like Beats I don't like.

I almost got a Sennheiser HD280PRO, but I just happened to try these at the store and found that they had better-sounding bass and they were more comfortable.

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
Ha, I like less bass. See, as long as you are happy with your set up, so be it. Infact I have a problem with my set up regarding bass. Even if turned down on the amp it's too much sometimes. my Brother designed this couple with BASS in mind, haha! Now I need a mixer in between, 30 years later.

My little setup. CD-Player is not hooked up until I get a mixer, too much bass:

I know they are dusty, lazy me. And the pillows are to cover up the cable madness and for good vibes;) Oh and that broken knob...Too much party I guess. Gotta fix that soon.

What makes Dynaudio special is the "efficiency". They need much power to make music. The coils are really as big as the dome of the bass chassis. See the holes around the domes? For cooling purposes. Oh my, my brother bought a pair of 150 Euro cinch cables for his Technics 1210 turntable. He says it's like night and day...the journey never ends... I stick happily with my setup and don't touch it.

Bigger Pro CRT (Sony). Who doesn't need that? In the 90s I had 3 dealers in my town/city who where smooch with Sony, good prices. The other day I saw 9 29" Pro Sonys on display. Needless to say the picture was ultra sharp with perfect geometry and sharpness all over the screen. One thing Germany got right is SCART RGB. Every TV had it, even NTSC compatibility. So a Super Trinitron 29" will do the job aswell. Have two of them and both have flyback transformer issues.

Edit: What do you mean with better sounding bass? More bass or clearer more natural sounding bass?

Last edited:

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
Lazy me, this is how it should look like: (geez, that CD-Player is at least 10Kg/20pounds and the amp a bit more)
That green mixer on the right goes into the trash, b/c it is trash.

Edit: Your PC/Mac/gaming setup is nice and clean in comparison to my gaming setup which is sometimes compareble to pandorras box,haha! Yesterday I thought Dariusburst dual monitor? Ok, let's bring that second Eizo monitor into my living room.

Last edited:

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
My little setup. CD-Player is not hooked up until I get a mixer, too much bass:

That's cool. I used to have a Pioneer home theater amp that I got from a flea market. It wasn't bad, but the Marantz amp is a lot better.

Bigger Pro CRT (Sony).

It doesn't need to be Sony. Really, it just needs to have RGB inputs and be 4:3. Practically, it also needs to have VGA/480p support. I'm in the US, so pro and industrial monitors are pretty much the only options for that.

Edit: What do you mean with better sounding bass? More bass or clearer more natural sounding bass?

Both, actually. The Yamaha MT5 has a really well balanced sound overall, I think.

Edit: Your PC/Mac/gaming setup is nice and clean in comparison to my gaming setup which is sometimes compareble to pandorras box,haha! Yesterday I thought Dariusburst dual monitor? Ok, let's bring that second Eizo monitor into my living room.

Thanks. I try to keep my room as neat as possible, almost excessively so. If you look behind my gaming setup though, it's like a jungle of cables.

There are also a couple things you can't see in the photos. For example, behind the LCD on the top shelf of the main setup, there's a 360 (Jasper Arcade w/ 120GB HDD) and a Wii U gamepad.

Another thing that isn't really that noticeable in the picture is my supergun. It's the horizontal black box on the floor to the left of the subwoofer in the first picture. I designed it and my dad and I built it. I named it the ARC Zero, and it has a logo I designed which you can't really see in that photo. It's just a JAMMA supergun, but the case fits the supergun, the system, the power supply, and all other connections. The way I think of it is it's like an arcade cabinet but with a separate monitor, sound, and controls.

One other thing I forgot to mention is that I have more stuff than what's in my pictures. This is just what I currently have set up in the main area.

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
That's cool. I used to have a Pioneer home theater amp that I got from a flea market. It wasn't bad, but the Marantz amp is a lot better.

Believe me this thing is good. It has two massive transformers in there and some scary capacitors. It weighs a ton.

It doesn't need to be Sony. Really, it just needs to have RGB inputs and be 4:3. Practically, it also needs to have VGA/480p support. I'm in the US, so pro and industrial monitors are pretty much the only options for that.

It's a shame that the US and most parts of the world had to deal with RF or composite. I modded every console to make RGB. But a VGA CRT would be a nice thing which was rare even here in Germany. Once I bought a Phillips 16:9 CRT with component 720p input (beautiful picture) BUT, it was all digital so--> Input-Lag and some other issues...

Both, actually. The Yamaha MT5 has a really well balanced sound overall, I think.

Yupp, well balanced is how I feel about Yamaha in general.

Thanks. I try to keep my room as neat as possible, almost excessively so. If you look behind my gaming setup though, it's like a jungle of cables.

Yesterday a good friend of mine came by, so I had to clean up the usual mess, haha. Nice and tidy maybe for three days or so? Oops and a third Eizo monitor in my hands now. It's typical for people who deal with elecrical stuff. You end up on the floor anyway, soldering stuff:)

I hope your Supergun has RGB out? JAMMA PCBs have to be played via RGB. Everything else is a no go in my books.

This is my small PCB collection:

See, it's a mess again. Little bit of gaming than this.

What I'm very proud of is Nebulasray from Namco right next to the MVS. Very rare and so much fun to play. A very powerful sprite monster.

What a beauty:

I love JAMMA PCBs?

What PCBs do you own?

Here my cable mess, "normally" it's not that evil:

Last edited:

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
I hope your Supergun has RGB out? JAMMA PCBs have to be played via RGB. Everything else is a no go in my books.

Yep, it has a SCART output which goes to my PVM. Audio is separate, though.

What PCBs do you own?

I have an MVS (that's what's inside the supergun currently), a Sega ST-V, and a Sega Model 3 Step 1.0. The Model 3 isn't JAMMA though, it uses its own custom connectors, the same as the Model 2's connectors. I have another setup that I use for that.

This is my small PCB collection:

What do you do with all of those boards mounted on the wall? Are you able to use them like that?

I just received my Kuro VGA box for my Dreamcast today, and it doesn't work. :( Rather disappointing. Hopefully they'll send me another one.

Last edited:

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
Model 3 1.0 could be Virtua Fighter 3, right?

What do you do with all of those boards mounted on the wall? Are you able to use them like that?

I can't use my PCBs b/c both Super Trinitrons have issues. RGB on my Plasma looks mehh and vertical shmups could be a problem. So I decided until then why not let them shine in their glory? So I have to do a little, ok heavily Mame here and there. I know I'm guilty but the gods of arcade heaven gave me permission, hihi. I think without Mame and emulation in general we wouldn't have that much old school games on consoles right now. Look at Nintendo how often they recycled their NES games on Wii, Wii U and now Switch. I wonder where did they get that idea from...

I just received my Kuro VGA box for my Dreamcast today, and it doesn't work. :( Rather disappointing. Hopefully they'll send me another one.

Thank god I bought the original VGA box back in the day which was expensive. Dreamcast via VGA on a big CRT would be a dream. Love that console so much☺

Imagine Dreamy and Engine had a baby. Who needs a PS5, pfft.

Edit: If your Dreamcast ever get that "reset issue", don't panic. You have to clean up this connector. It took me years to figure that out and believe me I modded/repaired tons and tons of DCs but this was a new to me.

Some Engine love here?

While we're at it some Neo Geo grails. I don't want to brag really. I'm just proud and happy.

Not far away from me there is Neutrons HQ. It's a gaming community. This rent place is big like 20 LCDs, a Namco dual Cyber Cycles, two Blast Cities (one populated with MVS the other with evil emulation)...Oh and a video beamer room with movie theater chairs, perfect for 10P Saturn Bomberman. They even managed a release party with Capcom for Street Fighter 4 in a cinema. It's insane.

I am very lucky where I grew up and still live. That's not a given so I try to stay humble and thankful in my mind.

I'm lookin so forward to this years Summer Session. This will be so nerdy, haha! We even have girls as members.

Last edited:

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
Model 3 1.0 could be Virtua Fighter 3, right?

Yeah, it's VF3, the first Model 3 game. Did you notice my avatar? I made a video of my VF3 system years ago. Here it is, if you'd like to see it:

It's not 60fps, because YouTube didn't have 60fps support when I made that video, and I also didn't have a camera that could do that. I do now, though.

Thank god I bought the original VGA box back in the day which was expensive. Dreamcast via VGA on a big CRT would be a dream. Love that console so much☺

I already have a VGA box/cable, but it has an issue. It occasionally does this thing where the image gets kind of fuzzy. If I unplug the cable and then reinsert it, it's fine. I looked at the connector that plugs into the DC, and it looks like some of the pins are a bit uneven - which I thought could be the cause, since it seems to be related to the connection. Oddly the Kuro is like that too, even though it's supposedly brand new. Another thing is that I took apart my old VGA adapter and I noticed little bits of white residue of some kind, mostly around the solder points. It almost looks like some part of it has melted. It still technically works, but I'm afraid to use it now because I'm worried it could mess up my DC. That's why I got the Kuro, and you know how that went. I think they'll probably send me a replacement though, we'll see.

Edit: If your Dreamcast ever get that "reset issue", don't panic. You have to clean up this connector.

What reset issue are you talking about? I don't think I've ever encountered that.

While we're at it some Neo Geo grails. I don't want to brag really. I'm just proud and happy.

I have the MVS version of Blazing Star. Unfortunately it has an issue which causes the game to crash and then reset when you run the intro loop. The rest of the game works just fine though, you just have to skip the intro. The other MVS games I have: KOF 94, KOF 98, Metal Slug, Fatal Fury 2, and Samurai Shodown II. The one ST-V game I have is Die Hard Arcade.

Here's something that's kind of cool: there's a store in a flea market that's pretty close to where I live that has MVS games for sale. The prices aren't too bad, either. That's where I got Fatal Fury 2 and Samurai Shodown II.

P.S.: I've been thinking about doing a video where I show 4 different Mario Kart games running simultaneously on my 4 displays, followed by 4 different Daytona USA games. What do you think of that idea?

Also, from now on, if you post more photos, maybe hide them in a spoiler; that'll make it less confusing for other people reading the thread, since it's my collection thread. You could do that with the photos you've already posted too, if you want to.

PS5: On the topic of arcade systems, one system I'd like to own one day is a CPS2. That's a really cool system, I think. It wouldn't be possible for me to use it right away though, because it's too big to fit inside my supergun; I would have to modify the box. Also my supergun (which is just a small PCB I bought) only supports 3 buttons, so I'd need to get a new one. My MVS has built-in controller ports, so the supergun doesn't make any difference for that.

Last edited:

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
Here's something I just realized about my non-functional Kuro: I'm pretty sure that this is supposed to have at least one or 2 chips on the board that do some kind of processing, but mine has no chips at all. It just has empty solder points where 3 chips would go. How the fuck did that happen?

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, it's VF3, the first Model 3 game. Did you notice my avatar? I made a video of my VF3 system years ago. Here it is, if you'd like to see it:

Very appreciated. I love the VF series. First time I saw VF3 I was like what the hell is going on?

I already have a VGA box/cable, but it has an issue. It occasionally does this thing where the image gets kind of fuzzy. If I unplug the cable and then reinsert it, it's fine. I looked at the connector that plugs into the DC, and it looks like some of the pins are a bit uneven - which I thought could be the cause, since it seems to be related to the connection. Oddly the Kuro is like that too, even though it's supposedly brand new. Another thing is that I took apart my old VGA adapter and I noticed little bits of white residue of some kind, mostly around the solder points. It almost looks like some part of it has melted. It still technically works, but I'm afraid to use it now because I'm worried it could mess up my DC. That's why I got the Kuro, and you know how that went. I think they'll probably send me a replacement though, we'll see.

It could be the DC connection, sometimes on one of my three Dreamies I have to wiggle the RGB cable a little to get a stable connection. This could be the same case for you, it could.

What reset issue are you talking about? I don't think I've ever encountered that.

The pins I showed you get can get "rusty", oxidation. When the hole unit runs warm or hot the electrical resistance goes up and the Volts down due to that connection and DC starts randomly to reboot.

I have the MVS version of Blazing Star. Unfortunately it has an issue which causes the game to crash and then reset when you run the intro loop. The rest of the game works just fine though, you just have to skip the intro. The other MVS games I have: KOF 94, KOF 98, Metal Slug, Fatal Fury 2, and Samurai Shodown II. The one ST-V game I have is Die Hard Arcade.

Ahh, Dynamite Deka. Own it on Saturn. Wonderful brawler, so many options to beat the sh*t outta your enemies.

P.S.: I've been thinking about doing a video where I show 4 different Mario Kart games running simultaneously on my 4 displays, followed by 4 different Daytona USA games. What do you think of that idea?

Yes this is definately a very good idea!

Also, from now on, if you post more photos, maybe hide them in a spoiler; that'll make it less confusing for other people reading the thread, since it's my collection thread. You could do that with the photos you've already posted too, if you want to.

That's what I thought of aswell, making limited phone/internet users lifes more easy. Just have to figure out how.

PS5: On the topic of arcade systems, one system I'd like to own one day is a CPS2. That's a really cool system, I think. It wouldn't be possible for me to use it right away though, because it's too big to fit inside my supergun; I would have to modify the box. Also my supergun (which is just a small PCB I bought) only supports 3 buttons, so I'd need to get a new one. My MVS has built-in controller ports, so the supergun doesn't make any difference for that.

CPS1/2 have extra headers/pins for the rest of the buttons if not for all of them. You have to make some custum build stuff to get all that buttons running. Oh and warning the CPS2 fans are really loud an annoying so you would/should change it.

Indeed CPS2 is a very cool system and very powerful. I heard somewhere it can display 900 sprites on screen. Even Saturn struggled with CPS2 ports like Marvel Superheroes which had framedrops in 4MB mode. Or non 4MB with less animations and less framedrops.

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
Very appreciated. I love the VF series. First time I saw VF3 I was like what the hell is going on?

Yeah, I was really impressed the first time I played it. I've only played it in an arcade once, at this amusement park place in Florida. That place had some really cool games; I think it's owned by different people now, though. Kind of the main reason I bought VF3 was because I just wanted to play it; I've gone to lots of arcades since then (all over the country, actually), and they never have a working one. I've seen some non-working cabs, though. Mine works, although lately I've been having an issue with the power supply, which is a Sanwa JVS PSU. I think the issue is just with the PSU, not the board.

It could be the DC connection, sometimes on one of my three Dreamies I have to wiggle the RGB cable a little to get a stable connection. This could be the same case for you, it could.

Yeah, I considered that. If that's the case, then it's probably not worth it to try to fix it, since the problem doesn't happen that often. What about the white residue I mentioned? Do you think that's something I should be concerned about?

The pins I showed you get can get "rusty", oxidation. When the hole unit runs warm or hot the electrical resistance goes up and the Volts down due to that connection and DC starts randomly to reboot.

I actually did have that problem briefly, but I think that was somehow related to the controller port board I was using - because I replaced that board, and I haven't had the problem since.

CPS1/2 have extra headers/pins for the rest of the buttons if not for all of them. You have to make some custum build stuff to get all that buttons running. Oh and warning the CPS2 fans are really loud an annoying so you would/should change it.

They make a board like the one I have currently that has support for the extra headers. I think I would rather get that than build one myself, just due to laziness. Plus, it's kind of nice to have it in a circuit board form factor, since it takes up less space than a bunch of wires.

That's what I thought of aswell, making limited phone/internet users lifes more easy. Just have to figure out how.

This is how it's done:
Whatever you want to post goes here

Just quote or reply to this post and you'll see how it's formatted.

Opa-Opa

Registered
Jun 21, 2019
Yeah, I was really impressed the first time I played it. I've only played it in an arcade once, at this amusement park place in Florida. That place had some really cool games; I think it's owned by different people now, though. Kind of the main reason I bought VF3 was because I just wanted to play it; I've gone to lots of arcades since then (all over the country, actually), and they never have a working one. I've seen some non-working cabs, though. Mine works, although lately I've been having an issue with the power supply, which is a Sanwa JVS PSU. I think the issue is just with the PSU, not the board.

I love stories like this. My first time with VF3 was a big yearly Coin-Op show (only for dealers, we sneaked in anyway...) where it ran on a Sega-Megalo 50" sit down cab. Few Meters/some more feet away a SuperDX ScudRace on 110% volume screaming at me. From 9AM to 6PM...everything on free play. Funny thing was (the gaming gods had mercy with us) we drove like 200Km/124Miles on German Autobahn verrry very fast ( to be on time 9AM) than we had to check in and sign a paper. I was like sweating singning some lies to get us two in. Than a man approached us (while papering the lies) and said: My two colleagues didn't show up, wanna two entry cards for half the price? We were : Haha! Let's get startet!! Life can be good sometimes?

Yeah, I considered that. If that's the case, then it's probably not worth it to try to fix it, since the problem doesn't happen that often. What about the white residue I mentioned? Do you think that's something I should be concerned about?

If possible, could you show me a picture? Sounds strange.

I actually did have that problem briefly, but I think that was somehow related to the controller port board I was using - because I replaced that board, and I haven't had the problem since.https://www.obscuregamers.com/login/

As we all know, never touch a running system if it works fine.

Panzer Dragoon Saga (test) :

Ahh, thank you now I got it.

Edit: By the way I have your Avatar as a poster from said Coin-Op show. In my books VF is the best 3D Fighting Game(s) ever, period.

Last edited:

la-li-lu-le-lo

Original poster
Registered
Jun 13, 2019
AGName
la-li-lu-le-lo
AG Join Date
2-8-2006
So, I figured out that the Kuro is actually fine. It just wasn't plugged in fully; for some reason you have to push it a lot harder than a normal DC cable for it to connect fully. I got it mainly because I thought my previous VGA adapter had a problem, but now that I have the Kuro working I've found that the picture quality is pretty significantly better; so I think it's worth it just for that alone. I'll probably post a couple pictures of that soon.

Few Meters/some more feet away a SuperDX ScudRace on 110% volume screaming at me.

The first time I played Sega Super GT (Scud Race) was at Cici's (pizza place) when I was a kid. Playing that game at the time, which I think was around 96-97, was like playing a game from the future. I'd say it's actually my second favorite arcade game, the first being VF3. Come to think of it, most of my favorite arcade games are Model 3 games. Now I sometimes play Scud Race in Supermodel; playing the game in widescreen in 1440p is a pretty nice improvement on the original. I can also play it in 1600p on my MBP.

If possible, could you show me a picture? Sounds strange.

It's not really necessary now, since I think I'm just going to use the Kuro from now on. By the way, what you said about the DC's video connector made me think that maybe it just needs to be cleaned; a little alcohol might be enough to solve the issue.

Ahh, thank you now I got it.

Do you think you could edit your previous posts to turn the images into spoilers? Again, you don't have to, but it would make reading this thread easier for other people.

Edit: By the way I have your Avatar as a poster from said Coin-Op show. In my books VF is the best 3D Fighting Game(s) ever, period.

I'd love to have that poster.

Last edited:

Make a donation