Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PS3 Load prototype build on CFW DEX?

Chassey Blue

Original poster
May 24, 2020
chasseyblue.com
Not sure if this is the right place to section to ask, but for a few days now I've been trying to get protos or betas to load on a CFW DEX. Mostly returns an error of 80010017, which I would believe is a relative PATH problem, of course from here I'm stuck.

Bit difficult for me to research this with the term "prototype" because of the game PROTOTYPE :D

If any assistance can be given, that'd be very useful.

TheMagicalDildo

Registered
Feb 21, 2021
what game are you trying to boot and what's Prodigy saying when the game gives that error (I've not memorized the codes)

VeritasDL

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jun 4, 2021
Donations
£125.13
AGName
Veritassdg
AG Join Date
2017?
If it's a PKG game you could try to decrypt the eboot.elf and build it as npdrm debug, with the into the Nexus prototypes that's what I did to fix the 80010017 error, if it's a disc game I'm not entirely sure

Chassey Blue

Original poster
May 24, 2020
chasseyblue.com
I haven't tried starting the game through PD, is this a requirement?

I'm trying to run Ridge Racer 7 (Oct 28, 2006 NTSC Version).

Sometimes I get error 80010009 as well, when trying to start the EBOOT through MultiMAN payload, IRIS and Mamba. Nothing is allowing me to actually start it.

Reactions: JumpSuit

JumpSuit

Community Contributor
Registered
Nov 12, 2019
I haven't tried starting the game through PD, is this a requirement?

I'm trying to run Ridge Racer 7 (Oct 28, 2006 NTSC Version).

Sometimes I get error 80010009 as well, when trying to start the EBOOT through MultiMAN payload, IRIS and Mamba. Nothing is allowing me to actually start it.
Yeah, usually converting the eboot to a .self can get around that problem, allowing ProDG to fully boot them.

Make a donation